Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Boom tigers. Let's do this.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I could do some damage at Fires ......well at least back in the day
Back in high school we had a huge bonfire at my buddies house. Grabbed some pallets from his dad's company. Loaded it up with gasoline and lit it up. Well of course we had to have some booze so we went and grabbed a couple cases of beer and chilled out. We were plastered and all of a sudden we hear sirens, it was the fire department. We were scared to death. His parents were asleep, we were drunk, and about to get caught. So we panicked and hid the beer, went out front to the fire engine. They came out back and asked us to put the fire out, we were in town and the flames were too high. Two of my buddies and I grabbed buckets and somehow grabbed water from the pool without falling in and put it out.

We thought we were in the clear until the captain walked over a found one lowly beer bottle, pointed his flashlight at it, looked at us, picked it up, smiled and said "You boys have a fun rest of your night. No more crazy fires" and left.

His parents never found out until I was home last summer and we were hanging out and told his mom. She about whooped our a****

Back in high school we had a huge bonfire at my buddies house. Grabbed some pallets from his dad's company. Loaded it up with gasoline and lit it up. Well of course we had to have some booze so we went and grabbed a couple cases of beer and chilled out. We were plastered and all of a sudden we hear sirens, it was the fire department. We were scared to death. His parents were asleep, we were drunk, and about to get caught. So we panicked and hid the beer, went out front to the fire engine. They came out back and asked us to put the fire out, we were in town and the flames were too high. Two of my buddies and I grabbed buckets and somehow grabbed water from the pool without falling in and put it out.

We thought we were in the clear until the captain walked over a found one lowly beer bottle, pointed his flashlight at it, looked at us, picked it up, smiled and said "You boys have a fun rest of your night. No more crazy fires" and left.

His parents never found out until I was home last summer and we were hanging out and told his mom. She about whooped our a****
TLDR.
This is Fluff,you know!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I have a similar story with my uncle catching me and my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.