Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

I want to see a GIF where that manhole cover blows skyhigh in the background.
This one?
exploding-manhole-cover-o.gif

What a cthit day. I went and pushed down the recyclables down because my wife is a recycling nut. Anyway I cut a huge chunk of my middle finger off. I'm not a big fan of stitches so I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and bit the big chunk of flesh off and applied pressure.well it won't stop bleeding my wife came home to what looked like a murder show and told me I have to go to the er. Wtf. I'm here now doc looked at it and said where is the skin and I said I bit it off. I don't like stitches he's like u won't be getting them now because u bite it off I asked him if he's seen this type of thing before and he says nope and laughed every one is coming in to check out the :censored2: now. Will keep you informed.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yea I asked to use the bathroom they said right there I walked in and some lady was peeing and yelled at me but the freaks ny door was wide open. I said lady you need learn to close the door. Wtf

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What a cthit day. I went and pushed down the recyclables down because my wife is a recycling nut. Anyway I cut a huge chunk of my middle finger off. I'm not a big fan of stitches so I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and bit the big chunk of flesh off and applied pressure.well it won't stop bleeding my wife came home to what looked like a murder show and told me I have to go to the er. Wtf. I'm here now doc looked at it and said where is the skin and I said I bit it off. I don't like stitches he's like u won't be getting them now because u bite it off I asked him if he's seen this type of thing before and he says nope and laughed every one is coming in to check out the :censored2: now. Will keep you informed. View attachment 56728

Yikes.

Well. The browns won

Hope that helps. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.