Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowa boy

2001.gif

One surefire way to take care of those troublesome hemorrhoids.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Chicken keeping implements?

Lmao didn't realize this was that difficult.
Well.

I have bags of grit (chickens eat rocks that stay on their stomachs to aid in digestion), bags of calcium (crushed oyster shell to give them the nutrients they need), gallon jug of apple cider vinegar (goes in their waterers to keep them from getting green and acts as a "debugger" elminating the need for antibiotics), feed bags, muck boots, a small brush and dust pan for cleaning coops.

Any other questions smart guy?

Well.

I have bags of grit (chickens eat rocks that stay on their stomachs to aid in digestion), bags of calcium (crushed oyster shell to give them the nutrients they need), gallon jug of apple cider vinegar (goes in their waterers to keep them from getting green and acts as a "debugger" elminating the need for antibiotics), feed bags, muck boots, a small brush and dust pan for cleaning coops.

Do you have indoor plumbing?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well.

The grit goes in their gizzard.....

Which is tasty fried.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Well.

Seriously keeping what from getting green? The water?

Status
Not open for further replies.