Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
20141009_180134.jpg
Contract books,finally.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm---reminds me of the little bakery in the town I delivered to for 25 years. The BEST donuts, long johns. cookies and home made bread ever. Always had to buy something when I was in there. After almost 90 years they went out of business shortly after I retired.
I used to work in this very popular little family owned bakery in my town when I was in high school. It's still has lines out the door on weekends and holidays, and their pastries are delicious..but I won't knowingly eat anything from there again. Sometimes ignorance is better...:sick:

oldngray

nowhere special
I used to work in this very popular little family owned bakery in my town when I was in high school. It's still has lines out the door on weekends and holidays, and their pastries are delicious..but I won't ever eat anything from there again. Sometimes ignorance is better...:sick:

Have you ever seen the back of a Chinese restaurant?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I used to work in this very popular little family owned bakery in my town when I was in high school. It's still has lines out the door on weekends and holidays, and their pastries are delicious..but I won't knowingly eat anything from there again. Sometimes ignorance is better...:sick:

Years ago, a well regarded local restaurant sold their building to a mall developer for a space in the new mall.

First time I delivered to them through the back door marked the very last time I ate there!

rod

Retired 23 years

I never delivered in the back entrance of a restaurant (fast food or otherwise) that made you think "gee-I bet the food here is delicious". If you have ever delivered to a KFC the kitchen floor is usually so slippery from grease that you have to take baby steps to keep from falling on your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.