Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
hate 19.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They got to get by the Giants first who have won like 2 world series in the last 5 years. Experienced ball club with one of the most under rated managers of all time

You have to admit that what the Royals are doing (winning 8 straight playing "small ball") is good for baseball. I feel bad for the Orioles and Showalter, whom I like as a manager.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Which is about one of the most relaxing pastimes a man can experience. Who cares if you catch a fish catch a beer buzz without any outside interference is bliss. One time on vacation at the beach went night beach fishing without a phone or watch. Had no sense of responsibility, it was the ultimate.
That's what life is all about chillin in your own way and enjoying your down time. Life is good dude not too many complaints anyway. Some people just cant relax and enjoy life. My down time im getting in my zone and enjoying life, that's all you can do hoss lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Which is about one of the most relaxing pastimes a man can experience. Who cares if you catch a fish catch a beer buzz without any outside interference is bliss. One time on vacation at the beach went night beach fishing without a phone or watch. Had no sense of responsibility, it was the ultimate.
Of course at 2 am came back to the room and caught hell . Where were you? I thought you got eaten by a shark. Is there any freedom when your married to your mother?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Of course at 2 am came back to the room and caught hell . Where were you? I thought you got eaten by a shark. Is there any freedom when your married to your mother?
We all drink out of the same cup Beernut, us married guys. Is what it is they will get over it, if not they can leave or better yet we'll leave lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That's what life is all about chillin in your own way and enjoying your down time. Life is good dude not too many complaints anyway. Some people just cant relax and enjoy life. My down time im getting in my zone and enjoying life, that's all you can do hoss lol.
Your right jump, can you tell my outlets are limited. Thanks dude!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Your right jump, can you tell my outlets are limited. Thanks dude!
That's how some guys lives are, they don't get much time away from the wifey, but when they do their like a wild dog( not saying you are) but you get what im saying. Im lucky no kids and pretty free to come and go as I want and vice versa with her so its def all good. Every Thursday night now me and my old driver supe who transferred to another center get tanked up at the bar around the corner and play some parlay cards. I could crawl home and he lives maybe a mile from me. But definitely got to break up the monotony a lil bit when your married lol. I couldn't do it dude being stuck up her heiney or her stuck up my heiney 24-7 freak that garbage id lose my freakin mind, id have to leave for real dude. I don't roll that way and never have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.