Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very true. And I'm sure everyone appreciates her (I hope). I guess we all thought that we were posting within boundaries. Didn't realize it was over the line.
Sometimes who I used to be crossed those boundaries. I have a respect for Cheryl and Tony that I didn't have a while back I have to admit. Hindsight for me is being a steward for this site and I have to back them. They really goo the extra mile for us members. We might be estranged now but I have their back on this site or anywhere. This site/support group is worth more than words can say.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sometimes who I used to be crossed those boundaries. I have a respect for Cheryl and Tony that I didn't have a while back I have to admit. Hindsight for me is being a steward for this site and I have to back them. They really goo the extra mile for us members. We might be estranged now but I have their back on this site or anywhere. This site/support group is worth more than words can say.

We all get older and realize our previous choices may not have always been the best, and hopefully learn from it. You're doing fine, Bo. :)

oldngray

nowhere special
I use safe search when I google images so anything considered offensive should be filtered out but I will be more careful to make sure.

oldngray

nowhere special
too_true_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.