Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
323078288_1de2d817cc_z.jpg

With beer flavor it would taste better.
images

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That's the way I like to drink my beer. Cold as Ice.
Yes echo, beer snobs like to let the beer warm up and frown on a frosty glass out of the freezer along with the beer in the freezer trick for 20 to 25 minutes. I love it and do it almost every time. I have 4glasses in the freezer at all times. Always wash the glass out good then wet it on both sides . Ipas and the heavier beers taste better in the tulip and lagers are better in the tall elongated ones.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Yes echo, beer snobs like to let the beer warm up and frown on a frosty glass out of the freezer along with the beer in the freezer trick for 20 to 25 minutes. I love it and do it almost every time. I have 4glasses in the freezer at all times. Always wash the glass out good then wet it on both sides . Ipas and the heavier beers taste better in the tulip and lagers are better in the tall elongated ones.
I am going to do the same thing but i will put 12 glasses in the freezer.LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I "acquired" two beer glasses that my son had "borrowed" from his favorite watering hole. These stay in the freezer all the time. When I get home and want a beer with dinner I will put it in the freezer and by the time I get changed and settled the beer is nice and cold. 20-25 minutes would produce a beersicle.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I "acquired" two beer glasses that my son had "borrowed" from his favorite watering hole. These stay in the freezer all the time. When I get home and want a beer with dinner I will put it in the freezer and by the time I get changed and settled the beer is nice and cold. 20-25 minutes would produce a beersicle.
Coors light??

Status
Not open for further replies.