Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
I would make a comment about Cali electing actors as governor but we elected a wrestler so there goes my dog in that fight. :P

I will give California credit though. It's so nice out there it attracts all the nutballs like a bug light and keeps them away from the rest of us.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I would make a comment about Cali electing actors as governor but we elected a wrestler so there goes my dog in that fight. :P

I will give California credit though. It's so nice out there it attracts all the nutballs like a bug light and keeps them away from the rest of us.
Then what's NYC's excuse?

MAKAVELI

You live in a state that is below freezing for most of the winter and you want to call us nutballs? That's a good one. Lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00049.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
The last I read anyone with any brain power was fleeing Cali and heading to Texas or Arizona. I know for a fact that Texas has lured some big companies away from Cali. Toyota is one of them. 4,000 jobs moving to Plano, Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.