Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00001.jpg
Now that's a New Yorker....what an inconsiderate jackazzz!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Driving with a load of snow on your roof like that would probably get you a ticket here. Yes we know you got a lot of snow--you don't have to haul it around to prove it. p.s.---it don't look like the light and fluffy stuff to me.
I see people do that crap every winter by me. Too lazy to clean off the roof of your car? Then don't drive. One of those idiots will cause an accident one day. We rarely get light powdery snow...usually the heavy kind that makes a great snowball...lol

rod

Retired 23 years
I see people do that crap every winter by me. Too lazy to clean off the roof of your car? Then don't drive. One of those idiots will cause an accident one day. We rarely get light powdery snow...usually the heavy kind that makes a great snowball...lol

Snow blowing off a roof isn't a big problem (as long as it all don't come off at once) but have you ever been behind a big rig that has big chunks of ice blowing off it---that's a thrill

oldngray

nowhere special
Snow blowing off a roof isn't a big problem (as long as it all don't come off at once) but have you ever been behind a big rig that has big chunks of ice blowing off it---that's a thrill

I had a chunk of ice blow off a trailer knock a hole in my package car windshield.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Driving with a load of snow on your roof like that would probably get you a ticket here. Yes we know you got a lot of snow--you don't have to haul it around to prove it. p.s.---it don't look like the light and fluffy stuff to me.

It might get you a ticket where I am also.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg
Looks like deer hunting season is in full gear. Butcher wanted to sign for his package with blood all over his gloves and chunks down his apron. Um no. Can you take your glove off?

Status
Not open for further replies.