Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
WIN_20141129_112637.JPG
Don't forget the cheese!
Four kinds pepper jack, Swiss, cheddar, havarti,and cream cheese, that's five

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Do I have to drag the two xmas trees, ornaments, nic naks, and various lights up from the basement? Mrs. Beernut has a list going constantly, I thought id watch the 12oclock game even though we are not going to the championship since Missouri won yesterday. Weak union in this house, I'm going on strike this time.

Do I have to drag the two xmas trees, ornaments, nic naks, and various lights up from the basement? Mrs. Beernut has a list going constantly, I thought id watch the 12oclock game even though we are not going to the championship since Missouri won yesterday. Weak union in this house, I'm going on strike this time.
She can hold out,longer than you!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do I have to drag the two xmas trees, ornaments, nic naks, and various lights up from the basement? Mrs. Beernut has a list going constantly, I thought id watch the 12oclock game even though we are not going to the championship since Missouri won yesterday. Weak union in this house, I'm goingon strike this time.
:strikesmileys::strikesmileys:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You have obviously not taken note of a wife's tactics. If you had, you would be holding out in exchange for sex, ie...if I do this, then I get this.....

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
images

Status
Not open for further replies.