Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That is surprisingly common. They know where their house is so don't need to know the number. Similar to people who don't know their own phone number since they never call themselves.
It seems like no one knows telephone numbers anymore with everything programmed into their phones. As a teenager, we remembered all of our friends digits. Now it's part of the dumbing down!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It seems like no one knows telephone numbers anymore with everything programmed into their phones. As a teenager, we remembered all of our friends digits. Now it's part of the dumbing down!!

I still remember my grandmother's phone number and she's been dead for years. Don't ask me my children's numbers though. I have NO idea. Lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That is surprisingly common. They know where their house is so don't need to know the number. Similar to people who don't know their own phone number since they never call themselves.
That happens....sometimes it takes me a second or two to remember it...lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I still remember my grandmother's phone number and she's been dead for years. Don't ask me my children's numbers though. I have NO idea. Lol.
I can still remember my home phone # from when I was 7...you know why? Back then....cell phones didn't remember everyone's phone #s for us...lol. I hardly remember anyone's # anymore.

oldngray

nowhere special
26-Wal-Mart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.