Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 23 years
Have any of you guys checked the expiation date on some of this stuff? I find it hard to believe that a lot of it isn't outdated due to the fact that most of it tastes like you are drinking a loaf of wet bread.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Have any of you guys checked the expiation date on some of this stuff? I find it hard to believe that a lot of it isn't outdated due to the fact that most of it tastes like you are drinking a loaf of wet bread.

I always wondered about whether they would try to sell seasonal beer left over from last year.

rod

Retired 23 years
I always wondered about whether they would try to sell seasonal beer left over from last year.

Maybe not all the way from last year but a good friend of mine who used to own a beer distributorship for 40 years told me that those "Beers of the World" 6 packs and 12 packs that are all the rage at Christmas time were actually made up of left over (usually out date) crap that hadn't sold good. They would buy just the cartons that said "Beers of the World" on them and stuff them with their unsold stuff. It was a good way to clean up the "crap" inventory before the new year kicked in.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So you keep that store in business all by yourself then?
images-1.jpeg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

Or a danky soured pilsner

Status
Not open for further replies.