Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1418847662.491294.jpg

I hate when there's no card

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Nice!! I'm hoping for a couple of those bills next week.
You gotta get her a little something...just don't buy her a puppy. She already married something hairy and needy that'll die if she doesn't feed nu take care of it...she don't need two!:bigsmile2:
Whos butt do I have to kiss?

I'm coming up there and bidding on your route you lucky little 4u. January here I come so you better not pout you better cry I want to be friends with ben Franklin. Stash that sucker like I do and don't tell anyone but write them a thank you you lucky dog. Congrats!
You don't even own,Long Johns. Can you drive,In the snow?...lol

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You don't even own,Long Johns. Can you drive,In the snow?...lol
I was born in new Hampshire , does that count, its in my thinned out southern blood. Yes I have two pair of long johns mind you , we have ice storms blown down here from your frigid existence sometimes. Yes I can drive in anything but does that mean I might lose my 25 year safe driving award if I slide into a ditch?

I was born in new Hampshire , does that count, its in my thinned out southern blood. Yes I have two pair of long johns mind you , we have ice storms blown down here from your frigid existence sometimes. Yes I can drive in anything but does that mean I might lose my 25 year safe driving award if I slide into a ditch?
Had some minus 15 last year. Need more than 2 pairs of long johns,for that!

yes,you slide off =accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.