Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Chillax kids

moderator.png

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

She pulled the same crap on both myself and Photog Friday night. I didn't say a word. She started again this morning----I politely asked her to stop using my avatar. Reported it---nothing happened. I finally had enough, reported it again and expressed my feelings on the situation.

It is a violation of the TOS to "borrow" someone's avatar.

Even though both are on ignore their avatars still show up. Their posts show up when I use the app.

It's really quite simple----find your own damn avatar!

Resident know-it-all.

She pulled the same crap on both myself and Photog Friday night. I didn't say a word. She started again this morning----I politely asked her to stop using my avatar. Reported it---nothing happened. I finally had enough, reported it again and expressed my feelings on the situation.

Even though both are on ignore their avatars still show up. Their posts show up when I use the app.

Resident know-it-all.
Get out of my thread...no room for your hatred here!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Resident know-it-all.
Yes, you politely asked me...and I abided. Then I jokingly used a mirror image...and you call names? What is your punishment for violating TOS? And if your issue is with me....fine...leave IVE out of this. He shouldn't be punished anymore than Cach for defending me.

Resident know-it-all.
And quit being a big baby...you throw a punch, guess what?

You better duck.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
No....I wasn't offended....but we were just joking around with his avatar.
Okay. Just be aware that there is no way the mods could read every post here since are 500-1000 posts every day. We rely on our members to report offensive posts.

I'm Teflon. :P
You're only doing this to drum up business for your side business: cachsux discount avatars http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/cachsux-discount-avatars.295253/

Sorry cheryl...if I promise to not borrow avatars, may I have mine back?
I'll enable the avatar uploads for you guys again. Please don't "borrow" other people's avatars anymore.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Status
Not open for further replies.