Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
And so... please don't disprove my appeal to the mods that I believe that you are playful and well intentioned and can be reasoned with so you and will stop playing the avatar game. Final call. It seems that I have been played here...

And so... please don't disprove my appeal to the mods that believe that you are playful and well intentioned and can be reasoned with so you and will stop playing the avatar game. Final call.

What about mods locking threads at a whim? There should be just cause IMO.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
dc928e5987eaeebec3b7740c2740a97e.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
What about mods locking threads at a whim? There should be just cause IMO.
Cach, you know I respect you as a person and appreciate your sense of humor. You were a mod here so I think you understand the pressure you are putting on. Moderating here is even more hectic and more thankless than it was when you were a mod here because there are more posts and more people.

If you and your comrades continue with the inappropriate avatars you have each chosen to take this too far. I give each of you my respect and the choice to be reasonable or choose to be restricted here. I hope that you will choose to be reasonable...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Cach, you know I respect you as a person and appreciate your sense of humor. You were a mod here so I think you understand the pressure you are putting on. Moderating here is even more hectic and more thankless than it was when you were a mod here because there are more posts and more people.

If you and your comrades continue with the inappropriate avatars you have each chosen to take this too far. I give each of you my respect and the choice to be reasonable or choose to be restricted here. I hope that you will choose to be reasonable...
I'm confused......are we still doing something wrong?

Go along and get along. This is Cheryl's site. She did the hard work to make it what it is. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have the fun, memories and knowledge we have received here. We also wouldn't have been able to help so many other and create friendships that we as human being sometimes need. Take it from me and don't take this place to personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.