Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I was 0311(infantry) my first 4 years on active duty, cross trained as 0313 (light armored reconnaissance) while in the reserves, got out as a SSGT. As long as women can meet the same physical standards as men they can serve in the same MOS, imo.
Ladies and gentleman, here, is the most prime example alive of a legitimate tough guy.

Only the god damned devil himself would volunteer to join an LAR (light armored reconnaissance)

Basically infantry, except instead of having supplies/weapons (aka beans bullets and band-aids) transported to you by normal, conventional methods (cargo plane, humane, C-130, Motor transport),

THEY CARRY IT ON THEIR * BACKS.

@Jones is the real deal. Thank you for your service

Last edited by a moderator:

MisplacedRailWorker

Among Michelin-star rated chefs, men outnumber women about 20 to 1.

Men even cook better than women, if you're talking about the elite end of the spectrum.

The same will be true in any activity. Basketball, fighting, cooking, bowling, or chess.

Why are there gender divisions in chess?

Because men ridiculously outnumber women among the super-geniuses.
You're right. Let's stop having sex with them. We have each other

wilberforce15

You're right. Let's stop having sex with them. We have each other

There is more to life than high-end world class accomplishment. That's not how a person, or a soul, is measured. And those men needed mamas.

But in the realm of high-end world class accomplishment, or the creation of teams that must dominate their respective fields (like a fighting force), women simply have no place at all.

This is a recognition of nature.

vantexan

Among Michelin-star rated chefs, men outnumber women about 20 to 1.

Men even cook better than women, if you're talking about the elite end of the spectrum.

The same will be true in any activity. Basketball, fighting, cooking, bowling, or chess.

Why are there gender divisions in chess?

Because men ridiculously outnumber women among the super-geniuses.
And unfortunately, when a woman is an exceptional genius, feminists( @Old Man Jingles )will say "see, women can do anything you can, or even better." Over the years in a lot of FedEx stations I saw a lot more injuries amongst female couriers than male. Not surprising that it was mostly men unloading containers while women sorted documents mostly.

MisplacedRailWorker

There is more to life than high-end world class accomplishment. That's not how a person, or a soul, is measured. And those men needed mamas.

But in the realm of high-end world class accomplishment, or the creation of teams that must dominate their respective fields (like a fighting force), women simply have no place at all.

This is a recognition of nature.
I'm going to ask again, what fighting force are/were you a part of?

wilberforce15

I'm going to ask again, what fighting force are/were you a part of?
Prior to being a member of the DD-214 club, I've listed my branch and MOS. And I've answered with all detail available that won't serve to identify me to people who lurk on this board. I've probably already given in to the ants too much on the question.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And unfortunately, when a woman is an exceptional genius, feminists( @Old Man Jingles )will say "see, women can do anything you can, or even better." Over the years in a lot of FedEx stations I saw a lot more injuries amongst female couriers than male. Not surprising that it was mostly men unloading containers while women sorted documents mostly.
I am hardly a feminist ... I just think all people are equal in terms of opportunity.
I am fully in support of the survival of the fittest.
Whether that 'opportunity' is in terms of intelligence or physical or a combination of many factors ...
I don't agree with 'legal' quota systems to ensure any representation of the 'final results' based on any designated characteristics.

wilberforce15

it's the same everywhere.

Cheerleading has more lost-time injuries than football.

wilberforce15

I am hardly a feminist ... I just think all people are equal in terms of opportunity.
Whether that 'opportunity' is in terms of intelligence or physical or a combination of many factors ...
I don't agree with 'legal' quota systems to ensure any representation of the 'final results' based on any designated characteristics.

If you want equality of opportunity, then you are going to have to give up fighting force effectiveness to get it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ladies and gentleman, here, is the most prime example alive of a legitimate tough guy.

Only the god damned devil himself would volunteer to join an LAR (light armored reconnaissance)

Basically infantry, except instead of having supplies/weapons (aka beans bullets and band-aids) transported to you by normal, conventional methods (cargo plane, humane, C-130, Motor transport),

THEY CARRY IT ON THEIR FUKKIN BACKS.

@Jones is the real deal. Thank you for your service
Ha, appreciate it but I think you got LAR (0313) mixed up with Recon (0321)
LAR isn't much all that much different from regular infantry except you ride around in an LAV instead of humping everywhere. I got a few buddies who ended up in 1st Force Recon though and they feel pretty much the same way as me about women in the military, ie, as long as they meet the same standards they get the job.

vantexan

There are women getting hurt because they've been convinced they can do anything a man can. Some women are very physically capable. But that doesn't mean they should be out carrying a heavy pack for miles in a combat zone. Some opportunities should have never been given. However if men have to sign up for Selective Service, women should have to also. They can always be used in support roles.

wilberforce15

There are women getting hurt because they've been convinced they can do anything a man can. Some women are very physically capable. But that doesn't mean they should be out carrying a heavy pack for miles in a combat zone. Some opportunities should have never been given. However if men have to sign up for Selective Service, women should have to also. They can always be used in support roles.
The thing about modern warfare is that there are very few support-roles. Front lines barely exist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I said "opportunity" not "required".

The incapable get weeded out in the selection process.