Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

wilberforce15

I said "opportunity" not "required".

The incapable get weeded out in the selection process.

Except they don't.

The capable women will get injured in greater numbers after qualifying and while serving, leaving their teammates high and dry.

They'll get stress fractures, torn ACLs, pregnancies, and all that other stuff that women are good at. Then they'll have 6 year careers instead of 20.

And everyone will be worse off for it, except the woman's stupid brother will get to brag on a messageboard about how his sister is a badass who protects him.

This is all a cruel joke.

vantexan

The thing about modern warfare is that there are very few support-roles. Front lines barely exist.
I'm talking about office jobs, cooks, etc on bases. I'd have no problem with them doing that in the Baghdad Green Zone. It's not about shielding them from harm. They signed up and it's inherently risky. Just free up the men to fight and don't put women in the field slowing the men down, putting everyone at greater risk.

wilberforce15

Even among doctors, it's not about dedication:

23% of women doctors work part-time.

4% of men do.

We have a doctor shortage partly because we let women go to medical school. Their "equality of opportunity" led to them taking up spots that could've been taken by men who would actually work.

The same goes here.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

wilberforce15

:teethy:

Funny, how this thread is about one of the most successful women in America, yet all the woman bashing. Ironic!

Interesting how many men can be so misogynistic showing such a lack of intellect and at the same time claim women are the dumb ones.

Carry on...smh

The world, and the Supreme Court, just got improved.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Funny, how this thread is about one of the most successful women in America, yet all the woman bashing. Ironic!

Interesting how many men can be so misogynistic showing such a lack of intellect and at the same time claim women are the dumb ones.

Carry on...smh
I figured out a long time ago that some guys just have a problem with women period.

vantexan

Carry on...smh
I think women are fine for the Supreme Court. Wisdom and intellect aren't exclusive to men. And as more than half of voters are women they have every right to be represented on the court. But let's get a conservative this time. RBG and the other two ladies was/are liberal. It's not bashing however to point out the obvious physical differences between the sexes and whether it's a woman or a weaker man if you're slowing down your unit in a combat zone you shouldn't have ever been put in that situation.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I think women are fine for the Supreme Court. Wisdom and intellect aren't exclusive to men. And as more than half of voters are women they have every right to be represented on the court. But let's get a conservative this time. RBG and the other two ladies was/are liberal. It's not bashing however to point out the obvious physical differences between the sexes and whether it's a woman or a weaker man if you're slowing down your unit in a combat zone you shouldn't have ever been put in that situation.
I'm sorry, but the women bashing went way beyond any physical limitations they may have, and you know that, and that was my point.