Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

wilberforce15

I was 0311(infantry) my first 4 years on active duty, cross trained as 0313 (light armored reconnaissance) while in the reserves, got out as a SSGT. As long as women can meet the same physical standards as men they can serve in the same MOS, imo.

*They'll never meet the same physical standards. When a man does a pullup, he's pulling up 40-80% more weight. When he's carrying a ruck, his joints are carrying a lesser relative excess load than a woman. None of the math works.

Even a woman capable of the same standards,of which there are essentially none, will be FAR more prone to stress fracture, ligament and tendon injury, and other long-term physical problems that prevent full contribution.

Their bones and connective tissue are as bad as their muscles. They're simply a liability.

And not a single soul has proposed a solution to the problem of sexual dynamics, which is the last issue a unit needs to address. I've sat in an armored unit for days at a time while moving, and taken turns inside relieving ourselves directly around/on other Marines in any way we could manage, because stopping for a potty break is not mission-critical.
|
Women simply have no place there. And neither do gays.

JJinVA

*They'll never meet the same physical standards. When a man does a pullup, he's pulling up 40-80% more weight. When he's carrying a ruck, his joints are carrying a lesser relative excess load than a woman. None of the math works.

Even a woman capable of the same standards,of which there are essentially none, will be FAR more prone to stress fracture, ligament and tendon injury, and other long-term physical problems that prevent full contribution.

Their bones and connective tissue are as bad as their muscles. They're simply a liability.

And not a single soul has proposed a solution to the problem of sexual dynamics, which is the last issue a unit needs to address. I've sat in an armored unit for days at a time while moving, and taken turns inside relieving ourselves directly around/on other Marines in any way we could manage, because stopping for a potty break is not mission-critical.
|
Women simply have no place there. And neither do gays.

I think that it's a real morale killer when you realize you're gonna have a gay man, a woman, or a tranny covering your 6. It's almost like increasing your odds of being killed due to a severe lack of militancy. Why not go full blown PC and let ppl w down syndrome in so they can be your "backup"...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Three Supreme Court judges were appointed in less than 45 days including Ginsburg herself. And the precedent since if I remember right 1888, maybe earlier, is that no nominations happen in a presidential election year where the president is of one party and the Senate is controlled by the other party.
11 supreme court justices were appointed the same day they were nominated. If we've got the numbers let's do it now.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Women are not built to fight. Sorry.
I think that it's a real morale killer when you realize you're gonna have a gay man, a woman, or a tranny covering your 6. It's almost like increasing your odds of being killed due to a severe lack of militancy. Why not go full blown PC and let ppl w down syndrome in so they can be your "backup"...
Some people have a higher amount of Neanderthal in their DNA than normal. SMH

1600538557854.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This election will be highly contested in the courts. We cannot let that happen with a four/four split at the top court.

Every single senator on both sides has a duty to prevent a constitutional crisis by confirming a replacement. Now.

wilberforce15

If you were to set out to build the most effective fighting force on the planet, you would include zero women.

It's the same as if you were building the most effective basketball team, or anything else. Women are not and cannot be among the best in the world, at pretty much anything men attempt.

Including them is, by definition, yielding to some other ideology and a blow against our effectiveness.

Diversity is not a strength. It's a weakness.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you were to set out to build the most effective fighting force on the planet, you would include zero women.

It's the same as if you were building the most effective basketball team, or anything else. Women are not and cannot be among the best in the world, at pretty much anything men attempt.

Including them is, by definition, yielding to some other ideology and a blow against our effectiveness.

Diversity is not a strength. It's a weakness.
Women are smarter than men ... do you assume that intelligence is not a factor in building the most effective fighting force on the planet?

wilberforce15

The very first physical fitness standard should be to drag a 225lb dummy through sand.

That's an average Marine plus a little gear.

It's foolish to go into any hot area with someone who can't drag you out.

wilberforce15

Women are smarter than men ... do you assume that intelligence is not a factor in building the most effective fighting force on the planet?

Women are absolutely not smarter than men.

The bell curve distribution for men is flatter, meaning there are infinitely more male geniuses, and infintely more male retards, than women. The curve for women crowds in the middle.

Among the exceptional people in the world, and among the worst and dumbest, men will always dominate women.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
This election will be highly contested in the courts. We cannot let that happen with a four/four split at the top court.

Every single senator on both sides has a duty to prevent a constitutional crisis by confirming a replacement. Now.
And that wasn’t a concern in 2016?

wilberforce15

Among Michelin-star rated chefs, men outnumber women about 20 to 1.

Men even cook better than women, if you're talking about the elite end of the spectrum.

The same will be true in any activity. Basketball, fighting, cooking, bowling, or chess.

Why are there gender divisions in chess?

Because men ridiculously outnumber women among the super-geniuses.