Now I can get the crisp scent of exhaust blown directly onto me!

Faceplanted

Turn the opposite direction and let it suck the hot air out of your cab
This is *. It’s amazing how people have not learned how perspiration cools after being on this planet over 50 years. Pro-tip = the evaporation process cools, and having a fan blowing directly on a human body is the best way to aid this process.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is *. It’s amazing how people have not learned how perspiration cools after being on this planet over 50 years. Pro-tip = the evaporation process cools, and having a fan blowing directly on a human body is the best way to aid this process.
Nothing like blowing 100° air in your face

Last edited by a moderator:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you spent as much time learning how the world around you works as :censored2: posting on here to get charms and up toots you would learn a little something

Here we go….

Johney

Pineapple King
If you spent as much time learning how the world around you works as :censored2: posting on here to get charms and up toots you would learn a little something

boom.gif

Faceplanted

Moving air in your face is better than none. I had a fan in my P/C when I was in package and it made a huge difference. Besides what do you Yankees know about heat you get what a month and a half of hot weather a year?
I work in one of the hottest climates in the USA. It is a massive difference. The two fan trucks even more so.

Also, the trucks that have the “radar spinner” are a huge difference compared to the ones without. A few min driving from 1 sub division to another at 45mph results in the back of the package car becoming near ambient temps, compared to 125+ without the airflow.