Now I can get the crisp scent of exhaust blown directly onto me!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
People would kill for that fan 30 years ago, now it's a nuisance ??
Punch of jelly pussycats in this Generation Zoomer !!!
SOB better not waste any contract collateral on AC when I never needed it in 17 years of Package

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
Moving air in your face is better than none. I had a fan in my P/C when I was in package and it made a huge difference. Besides what do you Yankees know about heat you get what a month and a half of hot weather a year?
We get 3 months, and all yall can't drive on a 1/8" of snow without spinning out and crashing

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Was in a brand new car last week. Had two fans mounted above my head angled down at the seat with two separate switches to use them next to the push button start. Even worked with the car turned off. The spinning white thing in the back was nice, it makes a huge difference. The greatest thing they did was finally label the lever on the roof vent that runs from the cab to the back so you can tell which way is open or closed. Unsurprisingly it’s on a route with a new young 22.4. Spoiled rotten. I’ve got one of the “it’s close to contract time, stick it anywhere it fits” fans.

SandSpida

I'm sure if you bolt each of your packages to the dash like the fan is there'd be no problem. (Thin logic on your part) Just sayin'.
In our building they continuously preach about blocked vision when packages are dash, regardless of it being a bag of clothes or envelope. Just thought it was odd they aren’t all attached above driver.

pkgdriver

In our building they continuously preach about blocked vision when packages are dash, regardless of it being a bag of clothes or envelope. Just thought it was odd they aren’t all attached above driver.
That kinda an odd place for a fan. Mine have been in different places but not in that spot.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Listen to @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U he knows a lot about suction. ;)
oie_animation-4.gif