Nuclear power?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes

Nuclear is a good litmus test to weed out the morons; anyone against it is either in bed with some other energy industry or a maroon beyond saving

It should be our primary energy generation

The truth is everyone is afraid of Chernobyl while ignoring the copious amongst of damage to our environment and oceans the other energy forms do as well
Chernobyl is a poor example to use.
It was an outdated Soviet design that never should have been built, but the USSR's central planning wanted it.

Over70irregs

Is it good or bad some ppl always tell me its clean while other ppl tell me its not clean.
People tell me we need more reliance on nuclear power meanwhile the US is the country with the most plants in the world. Whats the truth on it?
Someone is hearing you. We need lots more energy to compete in mining and AI. Secret is out.

vantexan

Someone is hearing you. We need lots more energy to compete in mining and AI. Secret is out.
Great. We can now expect protests from groups like "Gays against Nuclear."

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Of course ... DEI requirements ?

rod

Retired 23 years
So you would rather build more coal fired power plants?
ABSOLUTLY---between China and India I've heard they are putting new ones on line every week. All the forest fires in the world every year put out 100 times more pollution than a modern coal power plant. Why should we pretend we are saving the world when it's been proven we aren't. Wind farms are the biggest rip off going when it comes to "saving the planet".

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ABSOLUTLY--Wind farms are the biggest rip off going when it comes to "saving the planet".
At one time, wind power was all the rave.
That was until the birds by the thousands started to be chopped up by the rotating blades.
I wonder who thought it was a great idea to place the wind turbines directly in the flight path of the birds ?