Nuclear power?

At one time, wind power was all the rave.
That was until the birds by the thousands started to be chopped up by the rotating blades.
I wonder who thought it was a great idea to place the wind turbines directly in the flight path of the birds ?
Plus wind turbines cause cancer also. Right?

Pullman Brown

IMG_4585.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
At one time, wind power was all the rave.
That was until the birds by the thousands started to be chopped up by the rotating blades.
I wonder who thought it was a great idea to place the wind turbines directly in the flight path of the birds ?

That and the fact that they are tremendously expensive for what they produce, cost a fortune to maintain, their blade have a shelf life and when they are no good the blades are fiberglass so they can fill up a land fill by themselves and are mostly subsidized by you--the taxpayer. xcs

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That and the fact that they are tremendously expensive for what they produce, cost a fortune to maintain, their blade have a shelf life and when they are no good the blades are fiberglass so they can fill up a land fill by themselves and are mostly subsidized by you--the taxpayer. xcs
Wow. Perfect.

rod

Retired 23 years
All that Green Energy crap is heavily subsidized. Last I heard it cost $1.25 a gallon to make a bucks worth of Ethanol. We had a big Ethanol plant about 30 miles from me a few years ago. It stunk like hell and only lasted about 8 years. Good radiance. Now days I believe it makes alcohol.