Official Canada Thread with Current News

klein

Für Meno :)
OK, I clicked on the link above you supplied. Great deal, used homes for $799.000 ! It's no big deal. Nothing to argue about, my poinbt was it's damn expensive !

klein

About time you showed some love towards me ! ;)

Americans feel big love for Canada, Gallup survey finds -- we're their No. 1

usacanada108.jpg

WASHINGTON - Hey, Canada: Americans like us. They really, really like us. In fact, they like us better than anyone, anywhere on the planet.

About time you showed some love towards me ! ;)

Americans feel big love for Canada, Gallup survey finds -- we're their No. 1

usacanada108.jpg

WASHINGTON - Hey, Canada: Americans like us. They really, really like us. In fact, they like us better than anyone, anywhere on the planet.

It's says Canada not Klein.

"Nearly all Americans, a full 96 per cent, have a favourable view of Canada, according to a new Gallup survey. That's the loftiest ranking for any foreign country since Gallup began the poll two decades ago."

100% of those people don't know you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I clicked on the link above you supplied. Great deal, used homes for $799.000 ! It's no big deal. Nothing to argue about, my poinbt was it's damn expensive !
You said $800,000 would not buy a house in Vancouver. You said that without checking any facts. You were wrong !!
If what you meant to say was it's expensive, then just say that. People watch Property Virgin and we see what little bit of real estate is bought on that program. Speaking of that program, so many of the homes shown are all the same type floor plan. I see it over & over again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's some homes for $450,000, so you were more than 1 or 2 thousand off. Can't get a home for under $800,000 ?????? ......yeah, right!

Search Vancouver BC Real Estate - Houses

klein

Maple Ridge is not in the city limits of Vancouver. It's actually it's own city, just like Burnaby.
But, like I said, I won't argue.

There is a Greater Vancouver (made up of several cities), and then there is Vancouver.

Just like Toronto or like LA.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maple Ridge is not in the city limits of Vancouver. It's actually it's own city, just like Burnaby.
But, like I said, I won't argue.

There is a Greater Vancouver (made up of several cities), and then there is Vancouver.

Just like Toronto or like LA.
You won't argue because you don't have a leg to stand on!

klein

Search downtown Vancouver !

Here's a 2009 condo for you, only $1.25 Million with a whopping 1278 sq footage.

Bedrooms:2
Bathrooms:2
Size:1,278 sq.
2009Taxes:$4,707.00 CAD (2011)
Association Fees:$517.83 CAD/monthly

moreluck

golden ticket member
Search downtown Vancouver !

Here's a 2009 condo for you, only $1.25 Million with a whopping 1278 sq footage.

Bedrooms:2
Bathrooms:2
Size:1,278 sq.
2009Taxes:$4,707.00 CAD (2011)
Association Fees:$517.83 CAD/monthly
A NYC condo just sold for $88 million...what does that prove???

You originally said you can't find a home in Vancouver for under $800,000!! You didn't say west, east, north or south Vancouver.
Give up, you were just plain wrong. I never doubted that there were expensive homes in Vancouver. I only doubted what you originally stated.

klein

Average house price in Greater Vancouver nearing $1-million mark

At an asking price of $889,000, the Second World War bungalow in the 3100-block West 10th Avenue in Vancouver seemed like a bargain to realtor Terry Flahiff Wednesday

With the average price of a detached home in Greater Vancouver nearing $921,000 last month, Flahiff's listing could be considered a bargain.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"NO ! $800K will not buy a house in Vancouver !" (K)

Here's your original statement. I proved you wrong. Game Over, so quit posting every real estate ad you can find. None of the postings change the fact that your statement was wrong and not factual as usual. Give it up.

P

pickup

"NO ! $800K will not buy a house in Vancouver !" (K)

Here's your original statement. I proved you wrong. Game Over, so quit posting every real estate ad you can find. None of the postings change the fact that your statement was wrong and not factual as usual. Give it up.

Getting Klein to admit he is wrong??, my dear Moreluck, you may as well try and catch the wind.