Official Canada Thread with Current News

DS

Fenderbender
Ups is branching out to eastern Canada,one driver here is going to Halifax just to "drive around"
and get people used to seeing the package cars with a sales rep aboard.I mentioned that I wouldn't mind
the experience too,but I don't really expect the free holiday.Halifax is a cool city,big bridges,and lots of ocean.

texan

Light side some nice pics I ran across.
_60433934_60433933-1.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Second body part found after human foot mailed to Conservative Party HQ

Ottawa police were still trying to understand what they were dealing with, even as detectives in Montreal combed through a crime scene where a torso was found in a suitcase in that city’s Snowdon district.
Read more: Second body part found after human foot mailed to Conservative Party HQ

klein

Für Meno :)
Sad fact that the guns are being smuggled in from the US. When are the unionized border guards going to start to work to protect us instead of just sitting in their cushy cubicles?

Sad fact that the guns are being smuggled in from the US. When are the unionized border guards going to start to work to protect us instead of just sitting in their cushy cubicles?

Not one article in any reporting paper ,including Canadian ones, mentions or implies the gun came from the U.S. One of your own countrymen shot holes in your constant blathering of the idyllic great white north and you have nothing better that your pea sized brain can come up with other than another jab at our country or union workers. Neither of which want you to be part of. As usual you are nothing but an ASSumer.

klein

Not one article in any reporting paper ,including Canadian ones, mentions or implies the gun came from the U.S. One of your own countrymen shot holes in your constant blathering of the idyllic great white north and you have nothing better that your pea sized brain can come up with other than another jab at our country or union workers. Neither of which want you to be part of. As usual you are nothing but an ASSumer.

So are you ! How do you know it was a Canadian citizen who shot and killed ?
Not one word mentioned there either ! They haven't even captured him yet !
But, the mounties always get their man ! :)

Besides, handguns are basically impossible to own.
It has to be an illegel gun.

klein

Besides former East Germany, the US must have the toughest border control guards. We go almost thru hell to cross that border.

DS

Fenderbender
Klein, 2 maniacs doing horrible things to people have zilch to do with anything you posted.
Stop changing the direction of my posts.