OMICROM .

BigGuy2732

No one took them in. Not even the US. Look up the ship MS St.Louis. 973 Jewish refugees from Germany. The US wouldn’t take them, Cuba wouldn’t take them. They ended up back in Germany. Guess what happened to them? Konzentrationslager. Most were killed. You really should educate yourself. Nothing silly about that.

Damn that sucks they had to go back to Germany to their camps with soccer fields, brothels and movie theaters.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You think our quarantine camps will be as epic?
C8D8C4FA-F541-485D-9333-33D266133DEF.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think it’s precious that probably believe there is real staying power through a bad recession on these cryptos. It’s a fad. It doesn’t produce anything. Can’t pay taxes with it. Too volatile to be useful.
You’re just showing your complete and utter ignorance of the crypto world.

It’s fine. I know most don’t understand. But dont pretend like you do when you clearly don’t.

The Driver

I drive.
Tell me the inner secrets, truck driver. Tell me the inside secrets about the things you know about the inner world of crypto (it's not a payment system? It's not a "store of wealth"? it doesn't utilize blockchain?)

I'm sure you know the inside track and can't go wrong!

The Driver

I drive.
I'm sure major multinationals won't jump ship on anything and everything and dump it all when something else comes along that's useful in the moment. You can't go wrong!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And we welcomed a thousand Afghan families. You imply they’re not civilized. Remember when white Europeans fled the Nazis? Remember when the uncivilized European Nazi :censored2:s laid waste to all those other white Europeans? Not so civilized now, are they?

You’ve shown how nasty you are.
Hey, you're the one who bragged about welcoming white Europeans, nastiass.

Brownslave688

I'm sure major multinationals won't jump ship on anything and everything and dump it all when something else comes along that's useful in the moment. You can't go wrong!
When they’re storing their entire supply chains data on the networks they aren’t going anywhere. Like I said you clearly have no idea what’s happening. Hell most people don’t. Even after it happens most of the world will have no idea they’re using a “crypto currency” the crypto currency network will simply be the back end that powers it.

Remember the Internet was just a fad also.

The Driver

I drive.
When they’re storing their entire supply chains data on the networks they aren’t going anywhere. Like I said you clearly have no idea what’s happening. Hell most people don’t. Even after it happens most of the world will have no idea they’re using a “crypto currency” the crypto currency network will simply be the back end that powers it.

Remember the Internet was just a fad also.
If they can store data on one network they can and will move it when necessary to another network. They won't leave themselves vulnerable.

Brownslave688

If they can store data on one network they can and will move it when necessary to another network. They won't leave themselves vulnerable.
They don’t hold the data. So no they can’t just move it. Plus you clearly don’t understand it would take years to move from one solution to another. This isn’t simple stuff.

The Driver

I drive.
They don’t hold the data. So no they can’t just move it. Plus you clearly don’t understand it would take years to move from one solution to another. This isn’t simple stuff.
You underestimate the potential of future data speed increases.

These companies can and will drop any service at the drop of a hat. They won't sign very longterm contracts.

You think you've picked longterm winners. I dispute that you could ever know.