OMICROM .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you guys suggesting 30s era German and Polish Jews should’ve only been allowed to flee to France or something?

How silly.
No one took them in. Not even the US. Look up the ship MS St.Louis. 973 Jewish refugees from Germany. The US wouldn’t take them, Cuba wouldn’t take them. They ended up back in Germany. Guess what happened to them? Konzentrationslager. Most were killed. You really should educate yourself. Nothing silly about that.

The Driver

I drive.
No one took them in. Not even the US. Look up the ship MS St.Louis. 973 Jewish refugees from Germany. The US wouldn’t take them, Cuba wouldn’t take them. They ended up back in Germany. Guess what happened to them? Konzentrationslager. Most were killed. You really should educate yourself. Nothing silly about that.
90,000 fled to countries in Europe before the war broke out

The Driver

I drive.
The US accepted more people from Europe fleeing nazi germany than any other country. Learn something. Look it up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You’re telling me that you’re retiring with a huge exposure to crypto? I mean… good luck in the long run.
Yes I’m sure my revenue stream backed by revenue from wal mart, Costco, Home Depot, SBB railway, and 2 of the 7 largest pharma companies in the world will dry right up. I’m sure that’s a terrible long term play. Lol

The Driver

I drive.
You proudly crowed about welcoming white Europeans.

I simply pointed out your racism, whale:poop:.
And we welcomed a thousand Afghan families. You imply they’re not civilized. Remember when white Europeans fled the Nazis? Remember when the uncivilized European Nazi :censored2:s laid waste to all those other white Europeans? Not so civilized now, are they?

You’ve shown how nasty you are.