OMICROM .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You underestimate the potential of future data speed increases.

These companies can and will drop any service at the drop of a hat. They won't sign very longterm contracts.

You think you've picked longterm winners. I dispute that you could ever know.
LMFAO 45 minutes ago the fed was gonna shut everything down because it was a FAD. Now you’re an expert on metcalf's law and networks and data sharing in 2030.

You are hilarious man.

The Driver

I drive.
LMFAO 45 minutes ago the fed was gonna shut everything down because it was a FAD. Now you’re an expert on metcalf's law and networks and data sharing in 2030.

You are hilarious man.
I never claimed that the government was going to shut everything down.

I claimed that these companies won't be held hostage by any decision they make. They will remain flexible which you don't seem to believe is possible.

Best of luck.

Brownslave688

I never claimed that the government was going to shut everything down.

I claimed that these companies won't be held hostage by any decision they make. They will remain flexible which you don't seem to believe is possible.

Best of luck.
Just say it

“I don’t understand how any of this works or what the future will be like”

Because those are the words you’re writing every time. Even if you don’t know it.

The Driver

I drive.
Just say it

“I don’t understand how any of this works or what the future will be like”

Because those are the words you’re writing every time. Even if you don’t know it.
You don't know what the future will be like either but are making huge life-changing bets on an nascent unproven market sector. Do what you want but you don't know what the future will be like.

Brownslave688

Really? You've got data to back that fake claim up or are you just going to claim a conspiracy? Gtfo with that bullshi!

That’s just one state. 44% that’s not exactly a teeny tiny amount. But we already know that from common sense from other countries that are vaccinated at a much higher rate than the USA. They’re still seeing widespread spread. They’re still having shut downs. They’re still seeing people in the hospitals.

So while of course the vaccine does help it is very clear we aren’t vaccinating our way out of this.

Brownslave688

792E260A-B0F6-4C33-80A2-41E45C13F798.jpeg

MAKAVELI

That’s just one state. 44% that’s not exactly a teeny tiny amount. But we already know that from common sense from other countries that are vaccinated at a much higher rate than the USA. They’re still seeing widespread spread. They’re still having shut downs. They’re still seeing people in the hospitals.

So while of course the vaccine does help it is very clear we aren’t vaccinating our way out of this.
According to the most recent data, 66 percent of patients in Maine hospitals are not fully vaccinated.

That number is higher among those in the ICU or on a ventilator, with 80 to 90 percent not fully vaccinated.

Dr. Shah says that number has remained pretty consistent.

Lol

PT Car Washer

According to the most recent data, 66 percent of patients in Maine hospitals are not fully vaccinated.

That number is higher among those in the ICU or on a ventilator, with 80 to 90 percent not fully vaccinated.

Dr. Shah says that number has remained pretty consistent.

Lol
The number of unvaccinated COVID hospitalizations is well over 80% in my Republican state.

Brownslave688