"On Topic" When no one is looking do you try to do the right thing at all times?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
One time when a building was closed and no one around ,,
I backed up with out beeping my horn ,, felt good , I felt very dirty !
Been holding this in for years,
Only my priest knew about this !

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_8660.PNG
Better be quick about it if @Turdferguson is around...he's like a seagull!
Hopefully he's faster than this one.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Absolutely not.
Sometimes when a parcel I'm peddling is real beat up or has footprints on it, I will sneak up to the porch and only pretend to knock.
I have also been known to take my hand off the steering wheel while the package car is moving and grab a sip of water.

I feel better now that I have come clean. Should sleep well tonight.

trickpony1

Maybe in the next contract we can ask for those things that Catholics us for confessions. One could be placed in each center manager's office.

LeadBelly

Banned
Absolutely not.
Sometimes when a parcel I'm peddling is real beat up or has footprints on it, I will sneak up to the porch and only pretend to knock.
I have also been known to take my hand off the steering wheel while the package car is moving and grab a sip of water.

I feel better now that I have come clean. Should sleep well tonight.
You're not alone brother. I support you.

Indecisi0n

During peak when I have a helper that likes to close the door I always fart in the cab on the way back to the center.

Most don't say anything but I know they smell it because their eyes begin to water.

walk it off

They are watching you on GPS/Diad. Lp will watch and film you if you're injured a lot or over allowed by more .50. Stealing time and not following procedure. I'd turn your phone off and not text while walking back to the vehicle.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They are watching you on GPS/Diad. Lp will watch and film you if you're injured a lot or over allowed by more .50. Stealing time and not following procedure. I'd turn your phone off and not text while walking back to the vehicle.
Lp is a fraction of what they once were... they use pt. People now and they are stretched thin... I would watch it @walk it off... they just took your pension, and they will probably take your full time job in the near future and make it pt....you have more important things to worry about other than if @Gumby is constantly on his phone at every stop... even if that statement is 1000% true.