One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
A Jew took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the park. He sat down on a bench and began eating. Shortly thereafter a blind man came by and sat down next to him.
Feeling neighborly, the Jew offered a sheet of matzoh to the blind man.
The blind man ran his fingers over the matzoh for a minute, and exclaimed, 'Who wrote this?'

moreluck

golden ticket member
After a long, dry sermon, the minister announced that he wished to meet with the church board after the service. The first man to arrive was a stranger.
You misunderstood my announcement. This is a meeting of the board, said the minister.
I know, said the man. If there is anyone here more bored than I am, I'd like to meet him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wish there was a button on the TV so you could turn up the intelligence. They've got one called "brightness", but it doesn't work, does it? (Gallagher)

moreluck

golden ticket member
911919f74cf0c2a1c1a473ce075b226d.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
A wife started doing her make up as soon as she woke up.
Her husband asked the reason.
She replied, “I have locked my phone with facial recognition. And it’s not recognizing me without makeup.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
My husband and I were at our lawyer's office to sign our wills. After we'd reviewed them, our lawyer leaned over his desk with pen in hand and asked, "Now, who's going to go first?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
My mom is very religious, and she said, Whatever you think about all the time, thats what you worship. If thats the case, Id like everyone to pop open their Diet Coke cans and turn to page 37 of their People magazines.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trying to control her frizzy and dry hair, Kay treated her scalp with olive oil before washing it. Worried that the oil might leave an odor than that her hair obviously needed it, she washed her hair several times with strong soap.
That night when Kay went to bed, she leaned over to her husband and asked, "Do I smell like olive oil?"
"Why ?" he asked, pulling back. "Do I smell like Popeye?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
A recruit who wasn't really meant to be a soldier went out to the rifle range for the first time. He missed every target and most of the hills behind them.
Despondent, he said to the sergeant, "I think I'll just go and shoot myself."
The sergeant said, "Better take a couple of extra bullets!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were.
The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.
Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'
'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is a subtle but important difference between the words "complete" and "finished."

When you marry the right one, you are complete.

When you marry the wrong one, you are finished.

And if the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are completely finished.