Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's only the beginning.

Wait until misgendering someone means your car tells you that you are not eligible for transportation due to social credit score.
Or, your geolocation on your phone matched up with a group categorized as a hate group.

Or whatever.

Now your car refuses to take you somewhere.
It's not your car.
That's the goal.

wilberforce15

It's not your car.
That's the goal.
Tesla sales are definitely going to go from 2M to 10Mand then back to 2M.

It will be more profitable to Tesla not to sell their cars at all. Production will continue increasing. Sales will plummet.

Robotaxis are perhaps the greatest tool for totalitarianism I can think of besides a CBDC

wilberforce15

3 different drive modes - Front , Rear, or AWD
They can match specs, but not at the same price. They can match price, but not at the same specs.

And whichever one they choose, they can't produce in volume. The gap keeps getting bigger.

oldngray

nowhere special
In the video, Sancon can be seen pulling apart the paneling on the inside of what he claims to be a 2020 Tesla Model S Performance P100D.

Interior paneling on the door, upper speaker and middle console appear to be quite easy to pull apart.

“That’s not even the worst part,” Sancon said, before pulling out a pen.

Sancon is able to fit the pen in the panel gaps on one side of the trunk but not the other.

“Now, I’m sorry, but if I’m paying $120,000 for a car, I kind of want it to have better quality than this,” Sancon says at the end of the video.

vantexan

In the video, Sancon can be seen pulling apart the paneling on the inside of what he claims to be a 2020 Tesla Model S Performance P100D.

Interior paneling on the door, upper speaker and middle console appear to be quite easy to pull apart.

Sancon is able to fit the pen in the panel gaps on one side of the trunk but not the other.

“Now, I’m sorry, but if I’m paying $120,000 for a car, I kind of want it to have better quality than this,” Sancon says at the end of the video.
I've seen numerous claims of poor quality since Wilber started touting Tesla here. He dismisses it as something trivial.

wilberforce15

Nobody cares about Door Panel Karen.

Highest customer satisfaction among luxury and performance brands. You get on a giant wait list to get those door panel gaps. What a tard.

Owners don't care. Buyers don't care. Lines out the door to buy more.

vantexan

Nobody cares about Door Panel Karen.

Highest customer satisfaction among luxury and performance brands. You get on a giant wait list to get those door panel gaps. What a tard.

Owners don't care. Buyers don't care. Lines out the door to buy more.
BMW, Lexus, and Audi all rank higher in luxury and performance brands in the ACSI survey. Honda overall #1.

rod

Retired 23 years
1658275053385.png

The new Tesla truck.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now let's discuss vehicle insurance.

Are insurance costs for a Tesla different from those on other luxury cars? To find out, we worked with Insure.com to calculate premiums for every Tesla. The numbers are based on national averages for a single 40-year-old male with a clean record, good credit, and 12 miles of commuting to work each day. His policy limits are $100,000 for injury liability for one person, $300,000 for all injuries, and $50,000 in property damage. This driver opted for comprehensive and uninsured motorist coverage as well as a $500 deductible.

• Tesla Model 3: $2,114-$2,351
  • Tesla Model S: $3,673-$4,143
  • Tesla Model Y: $2,118-$2,227
  • Tesla Model X: $3,355-$4,025

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Now let's discuss vehicle insurance.

Are insurance costs for a Tesla different from those on other luxury cars? To find out, we worked with Insure.com to calculate premiums for every Tesla. The numbers are based on national averages for a single 40-year-old male with a clean record, good credit, and 12 miles of commuting to work each day. His policy limits are $100,000 for injury liability for one person, $300,000 for all injuries, and $50,000 in property damage. This driver opted for comprehensive and uninsured motorist coverage as well as a $500 deductible.

• Tesla Model 3: $2,114-$2,351
  • Tesla Model S: $3,673-$4,143
  • Tesla Model Y: $2,118-$2,227
  • Tesla Model X: $3,355-$4,025
Even hybrids cost more to insure than regular cars.

wilberforce15

No way the cyber truck would be heavy enough to go through in deep winter northern Minnesota ice.
And the question is still the weight on the ice, because nobody stipulated deep winter Northern Minnesota.
And there are points at the beginning and the end of the season where the ice in Northern Minnesota would work for a regular truck, and not a cybertruck.

I'm trying to throw bones to you guys, and you won't take them. I'm trying to tell you there are times the cybertruck isn't the best choice. It's only a few, but they exist.