Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

newolddude

FYoKG8tXkAEPB5B

rickyb

so i took public transit again to school and only half the trains are air conditioned.

this is not incentivizing me to taking the train. if i take my car to get a/c, this pollutes more requiring more a/c as the world warms. a feedback loop

vantexan

so i took public transit again to school and only half the trains are air conditioned.

this is not incentivizing me to taking the train. if i take my car to get a/c, this pollutes more requiring more a/c as the world warms. a feedback loop
If you care about the planet you'll sit there and sweat and like it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

It’s not safe in the cities here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
About as Redneck as you can get. We don't get many "toilet"gardens around here but we do have a few idiots who think parking an old fiberglass boat in your front yard and filling it with dirt and flowers is the thing to do.
Idiots

wilberforce15

:censored2:ing thieves
Let's all take note that the 2013 Tesla has more current range on its decade old battery back than most new EVs do.

And the 2014 Ford you guys talked about that needed a new battery.

This car is a decade old and still better, faster, and longer range than new ones from inferior manufacturers.
Tesla is just that much better.