Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

What do you believe I was wrong about?
You quoted the post about how you were wrong.
I haven't advocated grid renewables nor have I said they're cheap for residences. Then you went on an irrelevant rant about how those are really what conservatives hate.

No, they're just so triggered by those things that they cannot accept or acknowledge a superior technology applied correctly, as in my case.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well The Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority ( MBTA ) is plagued with problems.
Subway trains catching on fire while on a bridge, roll-away trains, building collapse damaging track underneath it, train collisions, and buses catching on fire. All within the last month.
To ( hopefully ) fix their issues, the MBTA has decided to shutdown the Orange line for a whole month { Aug 19- Sept 19 ).
Which will require shuttle buses to move thousands of people daily. Adding to the traffic congestion.
This is a bad time because schools systems begin soon.
Now today they announce that the Green line running thru Cambridge, Somerville, and Medford will be closed from Aug 22 thru Sept 18.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well The Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority ( MBTA ) is plagued with problems.
Subway trains catching on fire while on a bridge, roll-away trains, building collapse damaging track underneath it, train collisions, and buses catching on fire. All within the last month.
To ( hopefully ) fix their issues, the MBTA has decided to shutdown the Orange line for a whole month { Aug 19- Sept 19 ).
Which will require shuttle buses to move thousands of people daily. Adding to the traffic congestion.
This is a bad time because schools systems begin soon.
Now today they announce that the Green line running thru Cambridge, Somerville, and Medford will be closed from Aug 22 thru Sept 18.
1659723164097.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Different source if not wanting to watch an LA news station.

Since the id of the drunk woman driver has not been released, arrangement is set for Monday.
Will this be listed as a hate crime since the mother and her dead infants were black ?

wilberforce15

No, it isn’t. Coal is much dirtier than gasoline
For a given level of energy output, yes, but the EV requires so much less energy output and is so much more efficient at converting it to motion, the coal EV is significantly cleaner. You get to learn some high school science in the next post.