Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

No, I can be cut off from the grid, from all maintenance parts, and anything else, and I can run fine for decades. I make all my own fuel on my own property, and I can do so without the grid.

Electric motors require basically no fluid and filter changes, and I only need tires to run for nearly forever.
Lol, yup, all within the confines they want you to stay. Good luck with making your own fuel btw. Lol

wilberforce15

How long do you think all this garbage lasts? What if suns not out?
The tools for making the energy will outlive me quite easily. And if the sun doesn't shine, then I have a week of fuel for my average commute to wait for sun.

You, however, would be sitting without fuel for decades, laughing at me who only gets to fill up weekly if it's shady and still. lol.

Non liberal

And is that harder or easier than cutting your gas pump?

Dude. This isn't hard. A vehicle with no maintenance on the motor and fuel made on property without grid connection is inherently superior. Just give up. Your desperation reeks.
Dude, why do u think they’re pushing these things? You’re falling for their bs.

wilberforce15

Dude, why do u think they’re pushing these things? You’re falling for their bs.
I'm not falling for their bs.

They built a superior tool, and I'm using it for my own purposes. This isn't debatable and you sound dumb for trying.

The ability to make fuel is better than not.

Having no maintenance is better than maintenance.

Non liberal

The tools for making the energy will outlive me quite easily. And if the sun doesn't shine, then I have a week of fuel for my average commute to wait for sun.

You, however, would be sitting without fuel for decades, laughing at me who only gets to fill up weekly if it's shady and still. lol.
If things get that bad, you won’t have no where to drive to. You have to think big picture, what is the easiest way to control you to get you to the big picture?

wilberforce15

If things get that bad, you won’t have no where to drive to. You have to think big picture, what is the easiest way to control you to get you to the big picture?
And yet, having fuel is better than not having fuel. And having no maintenance is better than having maintenance.

This. Is. Easy.

You just don't want it to be better.

Non liberal

I'm not falling for their bs.

They built a superior tool, and I'm using it for my own purposes. This isn't debatable and you sound dumb for trying.

The ability to make fuel is better than not.

Having no maintenance is better than maintenance.
You don’t have that ability unless they let you. Just like we don’t have fuel for any car unless they let us. It’s just easier to shut your electric off then to tell a private business gas station to stop selling gas. It’s more immediate.

wilberforce15

No, I do. And if they ever are better, I will buy one. Right now they have a long way to go until they are more reliable.
They are already more reliable.

It's the vehicle equivalent of my box fan in my shop. It's been on for ten years with no fluid changes or maintenance.

Electric motors simply work.