Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Yepp, definitely noone using these super charges.. now they are waiting in line to use the superchargers. Pathetic is the word that comes to mind..

https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/x2vb3k
Superchargers are almost never full. You can't post one in the entire country right now.
You tried, and you linked to a bunch that weren't even half full, and all had food and bathrooms.

I've never waited on a charger. Most EV owners have never waited on a charger. This is very easy.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1662044578937.png

Non liberal

Post a single full supercharger station in the entire country right now.

There isn't one. Murder is extremely rare but it's on the news every night. You know where those murders are going to happen. Superchargers are kind of like that. The vast majority of electric vehicle owners will never see a single station even half full.
Right now because hardly anybody owns one, lol we’ll have to have ten times the supercharger stations as gas stations when everyone gets one of these pieces of garbage.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Group of Norwegian Tesla owners are demanding action after they found faults
  • The Tesla owners went on hunger strike and spelled out word 'help' with vehicles
  • They said multiple faults include car not starting to loose front seats and rust on paintwork

Non liberal

• The Tesla owners went on hunger strike and spelled out word 'help' with vehicles
  • They said multiple faults include car not starting to loose front seats and rust on paintwork
Quality.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Superchargers are almost never full. You can't post one in the entire country right now.
You tried, and you linked to a bunch that weren't even half full, and all had food and bathrooms.

I've never waited on a charger. Most EV owners have never waited on a charger. This is very easy.
You don't even own a Tesla.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

None of these are running at full charge, so there are definitely a lot of people on them. Quit making this so easy.
Screenshot_20220901-102108.png
Screenshot_20220901-102100.png
Screenshot_20220901-102048.png
Screenshot_20220901-102044.png
Screenshot_20220901-102037.png

Again, it's something you wouldn't know if you don't own one, or haven't owned one.

wilberforce15

Right now because hardly anybody owns one, lol we’ll have to have ten times the supercharger stations as gas stations when everyone gets one of these pieces of garbage.
So you switch from claiming a current problem to claiming that there will be a future problem?

I'll take that as an admission that you were wrong. Thank you.

wilberforce15

Yawn. Nobody cares. Having a few whiners doesn't affect sales.

Because nobody can match price and specs and nobody will be able to do so.

wilberforce15

They work, just their already limited range diminishes even more.
You mean their already completely adequate range stays completely adequate for just about all users.

You are still fake news. The average driver puts on less than 250-280 mi per week in the united states. The average driver in the United States would get by plug on a 110 volt basic outlet. And never need a public charger.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

It's like you you so-called conservatives have no respect for actual facts. You just use your feelings that you just don't want this to be good. The data are very clear. The average driver does not need a public charger ever.

vantexan

It's like you you so-called conservatives have no respect for actual facts. You just use your feelings that you just don't want this to be good. The data are very clear. The average driver does not need a public charger ever.
@wilberforce15 Personally I'm fine with it as long as we have a grid that can handle it and the natural resources necessary to build them. It's not the car itself that's the issue as far as I'm concerned. We're up the creek if they mandate EV usage but don't have the capacity to charge all of them.

wilberforce15

@wilberforce15 Personally I'm fine with it as long as we have a grid that can handle it and the natural resources necessary to build them. It's not the car itself that's the issue as far as I'm concerned. We're up the creek if they mandate EV usage but don't have the capacity to charge all of them.
So can we agree that the average current driver in the United States does not need to have a public charger ever? Except for road trips, which are at most a few times per year?

It's only taking y'all a few hundred pages to come around to that idea.

vantexan

So can we agree that the average current driver in the United States does not need to have a public charger ever? Except for road trips, which are at most a few times per year?

It's only taking y'all a few hundred pages to come around to that idea.
My concern is boneheaded politicians will eliminate vehicles capable of doing the tasks needed like heavy towing in their zeal to please environmental extremists. California mandating all new vehicles be EV's by 2035 when clearly they can't even handle a much smaller strain on their grid now makes me wonder just how badly things will get screwed up.