Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Triggered.. you are getting caught in your lies. I love this .

Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.
Repeating the thread title as another post is not helping your case. You're so triggered you can't even see straight. There have been no lies and no copying and pasting for the internet.

Even the things you're citing are different numbers and different words than I used. I've never seen that site before. But crazy triggered Karens can see whatever they need to see.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Repeating the thread title as another post is not helping your case. You're so triggered you can't even see straight. There have been no lies and no copying and pasting for the internet.

Even the things you're citing are different numbers and different words than I used. I've never seen that site before. But crazy triggered Karens can see whatever they need to see.
You deleted your replay about using supercharger and experienced noone there.well from the map I showed earlier. A lot of those superchargers had numerous vehicles hooked up..

wilberforce15

You deleted your replay about using supercharger and experienced noone there.well from the map I showed earlier. A lot of those superchargers had numerous vehicles hooked up..
Yes, all of them had vehicles hooked up. And all of them had open spaces. Which is what I said they would have. None of them were full. You failed to show a single full supercharger station in the entire country. And that was the challenge. You lost.

You can't delete things that are more than 30 minutes old. I have deleted not a single Post in this entire thread.

Get a paper bag and breathe into it. I'm worried about you.

Ou812fu

Yes, all of them had vehicles hooked up. And all of them had open spaces. Which is what I said they would have. None of them were full. You failed the show a single full supercharger in the entire country. And that was the challenge. You lost.

You can't delete things that are more than 30 minutes old I have deleted not a single Post in this entire thread.

Get a paper bag and breathe into it. I'm worried about you.
You said you'd charge your car to full in 30 minutes. Another lie. If there is another car hooked up on that supercharger grid. It no longer runs at 480v. Man you might zip it. You truly are sxposing yourself.

wilberforce15

You said you'd charge your car to full in 30 minutes. Another lie. If there is another car hooked up on that supercharger grid. It no longer runs at 480v. Man you might zip it. You truly are sxposing yourself.
I didn't say that you could charge it 480 volts at all times in all locations. You are still completely making things up.. I said that charging it 480 volts can be done. And I've done it.

You were asked to show a full supercharger station, and you failed.

Ou812fu

I didn't say that you could charge it 480 volts at all times in all locations. You are still completely making things up.. I said that charging it 480 volts can be done. And I've done it.

Don't tell me you're also ignorant about what voltage is. 220 volts charges very slowly. That's your dryer. A supercharger gets it done in 30 minutes. This is not hard, unless you're stupid.

Ou812fu

Liar..

superchargers for millions of vehicles. You just don't know how to google. Charging, eating, and pooping, takes 30 minutes or so. 40 if you're constipated. I'm not "assuming" anything. This is plain fact that millions of people have done. You...

wilberforce15

Don't tell me you're also ignorant about what voltage is. 220 volts charges very slowly. That's your dryer. A supercharger gets it done in 30 minutes. This is not hard, unless you're stupid.
Yes, a supercharger gets it done in 30 minutes. You literally learned what a supercharger is in this very thread while we were talking.

I travel in the middle of the night, because that's the best way to make all long distance road trips.

Ou812fu

You lie so much, you can't even remember what you said just yesterday.

None. Superchargers sit empty in most places most of the time.

Ou812fu

Yes, a supercharger gets it done in 30 minutes. You literally learned what a supercharger is in this very thread while we were talking.

I travel in the middle of the night, because that's the best way to make all long distance road trips.
Liar. None of the chargers I showed you today could even get close to what you said here. They were all operating on 150v due to them being used...

Most superchargers can charge most Teslas 200 miles in 15 minutes. You have more than a dozen places you can stop on that road trip, and all of them have bathrooms and food.

Ou812fu

Anything else you might like me to post liar?

I charged at 250, 500, and 750 miles. Superchargers get you 200 miles of range in about 15 minutes. I charged for 40 minutes and much of that was wasted time because I was still eating and chilling. This is very easy and standard. You are so incredibly ignorant, I don't know how to fix it...

Ou812fu

Liar. None of the chargers I showed you today could even get close to what you said here. They were all operating on 150v due to them being used...

Most superchargers can charge most Teslas 200 miles in 15 minutes. You have more than a dozen places you can stop on that road trip, and all of them have bathrooms and food.
Yet another lie I wasn't paying attention to earlier. The sentence. Most superchargers can charge most Tesla's 200 miles in 15 minutes..

This screen shot is from Tesla. Well I guess you are accurate if you round up by the hundreds.
Screenshot_20220901-123529.png

Ou812fu

I didn't say most can charge 480v most of the time. Only one of us is lying.
You can't stop lieing you might want to see someone about that. Here is another one..

The gas car stops to pee, eat, and get gas. I have to pee, eat, and get electricity. All superchargers have food and bathrooms. You're pretending that gas-guy never does anything but pump. That's stupid and irrelevant, becuase nobody does that. Again, that's why I predicted Internet Tough...

Ou812fu

I didn't say most can charge 480v most of the time. Only one of us is lying.
Oops and another lie..

with a single, 15 minute stop on any route you describe. This is a non-issue. I can't fix your blindness. That is one of the densest routes in the country for superchargers. They are only needed for road trips, and you can make any day road trip you want in roughly the same time as a gas car.

wilberforce15

You can't stop lieing you might want to see someone about that. Here is another one..

The gas car stops to pee, eat, and get gas. I have to pee, eat, and get electricity. All superchargers have food and bathrooms. You're pretending that gas-guy never does anything but pump. That's stupid and irrelevant, becuase nobody does that. Again, that's why I predicted Internet Tough...
I asked you to show me a supercharging station with no food or bathroom available. You failed that one, too.

You have this weird combination of all the fixations of an autistic person, but without any of the memory or intelligence.