Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I didn't say most can charge 480v most of the time. Only one of us is lying.
Man you can't even help yourself...

charging at 1,000 miles of charging per hour. To make the last 150 miles of the trip, even on a regular Tesla, it woudl take 9 minutes to charge. And that's identical to your precious gas guzzler. Deal with it. Tesla says it is being discriminated out of cheaper electricity rates for Superchargers in New Yorksupercharger-v3-kw-capacity-efficiency/

wilberforce15

Oops and another lie..

with a single, 15 minute stop on any route you describe. This is a non-issue. I can't fix your blindness. That is one of the densest routes in the country for superchargers. They are only needed for road trips, and you can make any day road trip you want in roughly the same time as a gas car.
Yes, and that statement is true. You haven't rebutted any of them. You can make that trip with a single 15 minute stop on any route you describe.

wilberforce15

Man you can't even help yourself...

charging at 1,000 miles of charging per hour. To make the last 150 miles of the trip, even on a regular Tesla, it woudl take 9 minutes to charge. And that's identical to your precious gas guzzler. Deal with it. Tesla says it is being discriminated out of cheaper electricity rates for Superchargers in New Yorksupercharger-v3-kw-capacity-efficiency/
Yes, and I didn't say "most of the time."

You conjured it out of thin air.

wilberforce15

Sometimes, having a stalker is flattering.

Sometimes, it's just weird.

You're pretty borderline. Too stupid to feel threatening, but at the same time, unnaturally fixated in slightly creepy fashion.

Ou812fu

I asked you to show me a supercharging station with no food or bathroom available. You failed that one, too.

You have this weird combination of all the fixations of an autistic person, but without any of the memory or intelligence.
Looked at three all three are an 1/8 mile from a food source except for this one..something tells me you think 1/8 of a mile is close.. to keep your lie going in your head..
Screenshot_20220901-132429.png

Ou812fu

Sometimes, having a stalker is flattering.

Sometimes, it's just weird.

You're pretty borderline. Too stupid to feel threatening, but at the same time, unnaturally fixated in slightly creepy fashion.
You are the bottom of the barrel. You can go back on my post. I don't call people things. But that one is well deserved by you. You should really take a look at talking with someone about your lieing issues. Good luck with the rest of your life..

wilberforce15

You are the bottom of the barrel. You can go back on my post. I don't call people things. But that one is well deserved by you. You should really take a look at talking with someone about your lieing issues. Good luck with the rest of your life..
Go for a 1/8 mile walk and come back in less than 4 minutes. You might feel better after some exercise.

Not one lie was told and you've wasted all your screenshots.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s lying….

Non liberal

My concern is boneheaded politicians will eliminate vehicles capable of doing the tasks needed like heavy towing in their zeal to please environmental extremists. California mandating all new vehicles be EV's by 2035 when clearly they can't even handle a much smaller strain on their grid now makes me wonder just how badly things will get screwed up.
Or gas stations not being profitable because of less foot traffic, and they start closing down, and then we don’t have as many avenues to fuel the vehicles that actually do the work.

Non liberal

So can we agree that the average current driver in the United States does not need to have a public charger ever? Except for road trips, which are at most a few times per year?

It's only taking y'all a few hundred pages to come around to that idea.
I haven’t come around to anything. If I want to take the first special trip I’ve ever taken in 15 yrs with that car, I want the option to take, that’s the point, why limit yourself when you don’t have to?