Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

I've already said EV makers will have to innovate their way past the metals issue. You've already said the Tesla is the best car ever so doubtful they'll be doing much innovating. Because if Wilber says it's so then.......
They are the best because they are the only ones doing actual innovation. And they are universally known as the number one most desired employer for all high-skilled engineering graduates.

They have the best people in the world, and they have a psycho autist going to Mars as the ceo.

This problem will be solved, because all of the global tyrants and all of the smartest engineers are all working for the same ideological goal, and to earn trillions of dollars. This will happen.

wilberforce15

Your full of 💩. I've already posted the video ..

You are a liar..
Yes you posted a video of the heater on full blast and running out in 5 hours. Yes you are completely right. The battery will run out if you run the heater on full blast for 5 hours.

But you can keep the cabin at 70° for days in below zero weather. Because you don't need the heater on full blast.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
No, below zero and keeping the Tesla interior at 70°. It will be measured in days not hours. This is been done dozens of times. And you don't need the heater on full blast.
Yet another video. Looses half of it's milage in cold weather. You really aren't good at lying..

floridays

Are you under the impression that copy and paste is some sort of skill?
No I'm not under that impression.

Do you understand if you had just answered my first question with a "NO" we wouldn't be here.

Not possible, you had to raise your "alpha" male leg and try to piss on me after trying to piss on Vantexan.

wilberforce15

No I'm not under that impression.

Do you understand if you had just answered my first question with a "NO" we wouldn't be here.

Not possible, you had to raise your alpha male leg and try to piss on me after trying to piss on Vantexan.
Your first question was so stupid I thought it was rhetorical. My apologies.

I didn't think it could be that stupid and a genuine question also.

wilberforce15

Yet another video. Looses half of it's milage in cold weather. You really aren't good at lying..

Yes it loses half its mileage in super cold weather.

And it will keep you warm for a time measured in days if you are stuck in a whiteout.

You literally don't even know how to understand your own links.

floridays

Your first question was so stupid I thought it was rhetorical. My apologies.

I didn't think it could be that stupid and a genuine question also.
Asking you if you had actually read a book that you used as a prop to insult someone is a stupid question?

Second chance, legitimate question,
Have you read the book?

Ou812fu

Yes it loses half its mileage in super cold weather.

And it will keep you warm for a time measured in days if you are stuck in a whiteout.

You literally don't even know how to understand your own links.
Funny you should say that. He has a video on that. It last 6 hours. You are a sucker..

wilberforce15

Funny you should say that. He has a video on that. It last 6 hours. You are a sucker..

Do you know what the word stuck means? Yes you can run down the battery very quickly if you are driving. Did you somehow miss the word "stuck"?

It will keep you warm for days if you are stuck in a whiteout. Holy cow can you possibly look at your own links.

Ou812fu

Yes, it is one of many books that I have read. This is what separates me from the apes.
It's amazing what is pulled up by asking questions...

wilberforce15

It's amazing what is pulled up by asking questions...

Exactly how many times do you plan on changing the subject? Are you giving up about how long a stuck car in a whiteout will keep heat?