Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

1674434105210.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Have noticed quite a few Teslas on Kauai. Would appear to be a great place to own one. Gas is at $5.49 and you can't drive all too far to worry about miles per charge.

Non liberal

Oops.

• Wyoming is set to become the first state to phase out electric vehicles by 2035
  • The move, announced Friday, aims to preserve the state's oil and gas industry
  • The bill notes that Wyoming lacks a charging station infrastructure and is weary of the waste caused by used electric vehicle batters that cannot be recycled
I’m moving to Wyoming.

Thebrownblob

What "pushing" is that?

Is that enough?
If it was so great, and so effective, and cost saving there would be no need for this push

newolddude

Is that enough?
If it was so great, and so effective, and cost saving there would be no need for this push
Last I checked you're free to purchase the vehicle you want to.

Thebrownblob

Last I checked you're free to purchase the vehicle you want to.
You asked what was the push? I just showed you the government will make it impossible for you to buy what you want and only to buy what they want you to buy. This is the last year for the Dodge charger and challenger gas engines, not because people don’t want them they’re selling at record levels because the government doesn’t want them. Don’t ask a question if you don’t want or understanding answer.

newolddude

You asked what was the push? I just showed you the government will make it impossible for you to buy what you want and only to buy what they want you to buy. This is the last year for the Dodge charger and challenger gas engines not because people don’t want them they’re selling at record levels because the government doesn’t want them. Don’t ask a question if you don’t want or understanding answer.
You're playing with words. Yes EVs are being incentivized in the hope that more charging places will make them easier to operate. But there's nothing being done that limits your ability to drive a gas car, just like Jesus told us to do.

The reason Fiat is killing off the Charger is:
1) they suck at building cars
2) it's a 13 year old platform