Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bring back the gull wing.
Or something like this

morning_31.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

Ford halts production and shipments of its electric friend-150 Lightning due to potential battery issue​

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/14/ford-halts-friend-150-lightning-production.html

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another nail in the coffin.

Better come up with a better battery solution, Wilbur!
I'm surprised the environmentalists aren't very upset with this issue ?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yepp the electric vehicles are definitely taking over.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ghtning-battery-issue-production/11262141002/

Babagounj

Strength through joy

SOUTH BEND, Ind. - South Bend-based AM General says it will hire hundreds of additional workers and invest millions of dollars after winning a contract from the U.S. Department of Defense to produce Joint Light Tactical Vehicles, an armored truck used by the military. WNDU-TV in South Bend is reporting the company will be expanding and adding manufacturing equipment to its plant in Mishawaka, where the company produces Humvees.

The company was unable to provide more specific details on staffing needs or how much it will be investing to prepare the plant to fulfill the contract that could be worth as much as $8.6 billion over 10 years.

“So, this is recession proof. This is a ten-year contract to produce this vehicle in the quantities we’ve stated will probably grow,” Cannon told WNDU. “We had a plant-wide meeting. I think, suffice to say, this is a great boost to morale, and it submits our legacy here In northern Indiana for another generation of workers.”

The contract, which was awarded last week, calls for the production of 20,000 JLTVs and approximately 10,000 trailers that accompany the tactical battlefield vehicle.

This vehicle is not an EV, so ICE will still rule.

Non liberal

"When AI takes over"......takes over what?

Who is "they"?

"AI" doesn't remotely exist or won't for the foreseeable future. Pipe dream.

This isn't a movie.....
Takes over our jobs. I go into warehouses everyday where machines are becoming more and more capable. Taking over jobs that used to require a human being. Have you not seen the robot police dogs that China uses? If they can do that, do u honestly think they have a limit to what they can do with robots? Wake up dude! Look around you. They being the rich, the elite, career politicians. Exactly what world do u live in? All the current world leaders who are moving toward the “one world government” it’s currently happening right now, lol. You don’t have to wait for the “future”

vantexan

Takes over our jobs. I go into warehouses everyday where machines are becoming more and more capable. Taking over jobs that used to require a human being. Have you not seen the robot police dogs that China uses? If they can do that, do u honestly think they have a limit to what they can do with robots? Wake up dude! Look around you. They being the rich, the elite, career politicians. Exactly what world do u live in? All the current world leaders who are moving toward the “one world government” it’s currently happening right now, lol. You don’t have to wait for the “future”
A few years ago I delivered a pallet of freight to a warehouse in Wisconsin. They had automated forklifts running around doing everything. One man who offloaded the pallet, set it on the floor, then a robot forklift came up and took it away. Robots run 24/7, no breaks, no pay, no benefits. One human per shift to keep an eye on things.