Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

Actually, you might be the worst kind of capitalist you capitalized on people who are less than you the taxpayers of your country. You took a free education from them knowing full well. You had no intention on staying in Canada, and most likely not even continuing in the career that you have them pay for. In America we call those people leeches on society.
jesus is monitoring your words

no i was paid 3200 a month to go to school plus free tuition because there is a shortage of year 1 nurses. in exchange i had to work for this employer for at least 1 year doing year 1 nursing. after this i was going to be a nurse or keep doing this but i changed my mind. thats the deal. so its not "leeching". but im glad you understand that term that things like there is a leeching relationship between capitalist employers and employees.

you think the deal is so good you think i did something wrong lol. i told you my company is better than UPS.

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your words

no i was paid 3200 a month to go to school plus free tuition because there is a shortage of year 1 nurses. in exchange i had to work for this employer for at least 1 year doing year 1 nursing. after this i was going to be a nurse or keep doing this but i changed my mind. thats the deal. so its not "leeching". but im glad you understand that term that things like there is a leeching relationship between capitalist employers and employees.

you think the deal is so good you think i did something wrong lol. i told you my company is better than UPS.
So good that you quit and were lazy at the job while you did it and bosted about it on here. If someone is lazy at UPS, it’s just packages. You were lazy with human beings. Jesus is monitoring your lies, and we are monitoring your hypocrisy. Like a true capitalist, Ricky only cares about himself. His fellow man and countryman are nothing more than to be used and a hindrance to him. That’s sad.

rickyb

I'm sorry but if you own a gas car with your beliefs you are a hypocrite. Don't tell me about lack of public transportation because you can walk or ride a bike. I spent many years doing just that. Don't rail against others' choices if you aren't willing to set an example.
i do set an example my car is cheap and yet it gets 35 mpg which is second best for gas cars of its time aside from the awful mitsubishi mirage, it kinda looks cool, its handling is sporty, i have 4 bumper stickers on the back including a cartoon terrorist.

you spent many years doing that suffering in america when you couldve been in europe and you wouldve had better public transport system to support you.

and no bike riding is not an option for me at my job. if there was something small with a/c that protected me from the weather i would do it and i suspect there will be someday. unfortunately big oil and car company corruption has prevented this.

rickyb

So good that you quit and were lazy at the job while you did it and bosted about it on here. If someone is lazy at UPS, it’s just packages. You were lazy with human beings. Jesus is monitoring your lies, and we are monitoring your hypocrisy. Like a true capitalist, Ricky only cares about himself. His fellow man and countryman are nothing more than to be used and a hindrance to him. That’s sad.
jesus is watching you.

did slave masters only care about themselves? this is not something unique to capitalism.

i was not lazy at UPS and yes when you swear at your supervisor telling them to suck your cock it implies you quit lol.

i still do year one nursing with same employer my contract is not finished. but ive found something better - transit driver $34/hr and 4 months off on welfare a year. thats how strong and powerful i am.

i can afford a six fo impala

vantexan

i do set an example my car is cheap and yet it gets 35 mpg which is second best for gas cars of its time aside from the awful mitsubishi mirage, it kinda looks cool, its handling is sporty, i have 4 bumper stickers on the back including a cartoon terrorist.

you spent many years doing that suffering in america when you couldve been in europe and you wouldve had better public transport system to support you.

and no bike riding is not an option for me at my job. if there was something small with a/c that protected me from the weather i would do it and i suspect there will be someday. unfortunately big oil and car company corruption has prevented this.
Baloney. You can ride a bike anywhere. People in Europe do it in all weather. Why does a car need to be sporty?

I wasn't suffering by walking and bike riding. I got exercise.

In the end what you want is a government guaranteed everything so that you can cruise through life with little effort.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly the point. The whole article is just the opinions of some fruitcake.
IMG_4957.jpeg

rickyb

Baloney. You can ride a bike anywhere. People in Europe do it in all weather. Why does a car need to be sporty?

I wasn't suffering by walking and bike riding. I got exercise.

In the end what you want is a government guaranteed everything so that you can cruise through life with little effort.
i need my car for my work and unfortunately big oil, and car makers and govt have likely colluded so there is no alternative which lists the requirements of what i said. people in europe also have good public transport to help moving their bikes. you likely were suffering in america with your transport walking and biking.

UnionStrong

He’s a phony little slacker. He’ll be sucking on his family’s tit then the government’s. All while crying about how the cost of living is so high. Get a job you :censored2:in loser.

vantexan

i need my car for my work and unfortunately big oil, and car makers and govt have likely colluded so there is no alternative which lists the requirements of what i said. people in europe also have good public transport to help moving their bikes. you likely were suffering in america with your transport walking and biking.
I chose to walk and ride bikes. When I moved to a town I looked for place where I could walk to work and groceries within a reasonable distance. That wasn't always feasible. In a couple of locations I walked 3 miles to work. Bottom line doctors have always told me I have an extremely strong heart and all that walking likely saved me when I had blockages.

If you need your car for work you're likely doing food delivery or Uber. If it's just transporting you to and from a job you can live without a car if you truly care about your climate beliefs.

UnionStrong

I chose to walk and ride bikes. When I moved to a town I looked for place where I could walk to work and groceries within a reasonable distance. That wasn't always feasible. In a couple of locations I walked 3 miles to work. Bottom line doctors have always told me I have an extremely strong heart and all that walking likely saved me when I had blockages.

If you need your car for work you're likely doing food delivery or Uber. If it's just transporting you to and from a job you can live without a car if you truly care about your climate beliefs.
He has lots of gay sex so his heart must be strong too.

rickyb

i am a year 1 nurse and i work for the government and i have supplies in my car you rocket scientist :censored2:er.

buddy you walked 1 hour 40 minutes every day. i have a dog; there is no way i would do that.

vantexan

i am a year 1 nurse and i work for the government and i have supplies in my car you rocket scientist :censored2:er.

buddy you walked 1 hour 40 minutes every day. i have a dog; there is no way i would do that.
I walked 3 miles each way, walked my dogs 3 times a day, unloaded thousands of pounds of freight every morning on the sort, and ran for ten hours a day on busy routes. It's hard for me to understand all the whining you do about how hard everything is when I did without a vehicle for 26 of the 29 years I worked at FedEx. If you're going to denigrate everyone else's choices while driving a car then you're a hypocrite.

UnionStrong

I walked 3 miles each way, walked my dogs 3 times a day, unloaded thousands of pounds of freight every morning on the sort, and ran for ten hours a day on busy routes. It's hard for me to understand all the whining you do about how hard everything is when I did without a vehicle for 26 of the 29 years I worked at FedEx. If you're going to denigrate everyone else's choices while driving a car then you're a hypocrite.
He’s a typical left wing idiot.

Thebrownblob

jesus is watching you.

did slave masters only care about themselves? this is not something unique to capitalism.

i was not lazy at UPS and yes when you swear at your supervisor telling them to suck your cock it implies you quit lol.

i still do year one nursing with same employer my contract is not finished. but ive found something better - transit driver $34/hr and 4 months off on welfare a year. thats how strong and powerful i am.

i can afford a six fo impala
I don’t know anything about UPS I never knew you even worked there 😂