Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

oldngray

nowhere special
Only where they can. Mostly repair of old roads. Once again you're talking about things you know nothing about.
Aren't we supposed to have hovercars by now?

tenor.gif

vantexan

so why havent you repeatedly advocated for that?

do you think the left wing supports rush hour?
Because Ricky heavy traffic in big cities isn't a priority for me. And I don't want to give up driving to sit on buses and trains. My retirement will be based on living out of a vehicle. I love internal combustion. And apparently you do too because you only talk the talk, not walk the walk.

rickyb

Because Ricky heavy traffic in big cities isn't a priority for me. And I don't want to give up driving to sit on buses and trains. My retirement will be based on living out of a vehicle. I love internal combustion. And apparently you do too because you only talk the talk, not walk the walk.
so your priority is speaking out against EV and defending inhaling pollution and rush hour is great?

rickyb

Your sentence isn't understandable.
im saying jesus is monitoring your lies

for a moment, just practice some self reflection and honesty

why havent you spoken out against rush hour. you dont have to "prioritize" you have all kinds of free time on your hands

rickyb

I don't have a clue what you're on about. If you strongly hate cars that much then get rid of yours.
im talking baout vantexans silence of the lambs regarding anything that actually matters. you just defend oil cars do you not?

why is that? is not that you dont have enough time and have to prioritize like you initially said. that was a christian lie.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
im talking baout vantexans silence of the lambs regarding anything that actually matters. you just defend oil cars do you not?

why is that? is not that you dont have enough time and have to prioritize like you initially said. that was a christian lie.
ICEs will still be needed once all personal vehicles are electric.

newolddude

ICEs will still be needed once all personal vehicles are electric.
Agreed.

Some people with want/need full ICE vehicles. That's fine
Some people will move to normal hybrid vehicles.
Some people will buy plug in hybrids because they have charging capabilities at home/work for short trips.
Some people will get full EVs because they only do short trips.

The Obama stormtroopers that supposedly came and took all of your guns aren't going to do the same with gas/diesel vehicles.

vantexan

I didn't say I didn't have time to. I said it's not a priority for me. And heavy traffic isn't a Christian issue.

I'm 100% for hybrid cars. Use a lot less gas so a lot less emissions. There are enough issues with EV's to balance out with.hybrid emissions. And I'm for nuclear power. If you truly want to get rid of carbon emissions than we have to have a lot more nuclear. Without it forcing us into EV's is doomed to fail.