Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

you can see how far people are into the matrix on here by what they speak about

you dont see them calling for more public transit. you dont see them calling for more roads to cut rush hour. you dont see them calling for car pooling.

you see them defending polluting gas cars. how much car pollution have you inhaled in your life? i love inhaling car pollution and it being absorbed into my body.

oldngray

nowhere special
20228.jpg

vantexan

you dont see them calling for more public transit. you dont see them calling for more roads to cut rush hour. you dont see them calling for car pooling.

you see them defending polluting gas cars. how much car pollution have you inhaled in your life? i love inhaling car pollution and it being absorbed into my body.
You're inhaling something alright.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Sell your car, hypocrite

rickyb

That’s your master. Sell your car, you’re so concerned with air pollution. But you won’t because you’re a phony and a hypocrite. Go snowboarding little Ricky, then rest up for the next Palestinian protest.
youre shorter than me and therefore have worse genetics than me do you not?

vantexan

not all palestinians support hamas

now quote me
They got over 60% of the vote and have been in power for almost 20 years. When they dragged Israeli bodies through the streets October 7th Palestinians were spitting on and striking the bodies. They are getting exactly what they deserve. And Israel gave Palestinians every chance to leave the combat zone.