Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

newolddude

Politicians make rules that they think will be best , only to find out much later that market conditions ultimately controls what really happens.
Businessmen already know this concept and plan their actions accordingly. This is why Businessmen should be leaders.
Thank you for your insight Ayn Rand.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1702432650813.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What does this prove? Are you going to personally stop driving your car? Is UPS going to shut down if they can't come up with battery powered vehicles to deliver freight? Have you thought this through?
His only knowledge of UPS is when he gets a delivery. He’s a democract troll.

newolddude

What does this prove? Are you going to personally stop driving your car? Is UPS going to shut down if they can't come up with battery powered vehicles to deliver freight? Have you thought this through?
I was responding to the picture of the pipeline that had been put underground, sodded and landscaped like it was at Augusta National.

vantexan

I was responding to the picture of the pipeline that had been put underground, sodded and landscaped like it was at Augusta National.
But you were trying to prove how much more devastating the oil industry is to the environment. Please come up with a viable alternative before rushing headlong towards an electrified world. Shutting down coal and natural gas plants before having an electric grid that can support EV's would be monumentally stupid.

newolddude

But you were trying to prove how much more devastating the oil industry is to the environment. Please come up with a viable alternative before rushing headlong towards an electrified world. Shutting down coal and natural gas plants before having an electric grid that can support EV's would be monumentally stupid.
I don't see the electrical grid collapsing outside of Texas.

vantexan

I don't see the electrical grid collapsing outside of Texas.
Really? Biden just spoke about closing down all coal and natural gas plants. They supply 60% of electricity. We haven't even got close to making all cars EV's. At the percentage we have now California begs people not to charge during certain hours. Are you just uninformed or are you willing to defend liberal policies no matter how stupid?