Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

For their evil emissions. Let's see the protest sign you made.

Why would I do that? I'm not into meaningless displays.
protests are not meaningless my cynical friend

for example we got canada to call for a ceasefire at the UN against those crazy israelis

ive protested china once that i can recall which is one more time than the zero times youve protested china.

rickyb

China wouldn't care what you think about their emissions even if you did actually care about their emissions.
i dont really care about one specific countries emission unlike you and vanmexican. some countries are more pathetic than others.

china will bow down to enough protests. their dictatorship is not stronger than the power of all of us

rickyb

They are not moving away from gas
1706761586402.png

rickyb

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Ford has gotten rid of the hybrid variant in its seventh generation Explorer line
  • The new model will only be sold with 2.3 liter or 3.0 liter gas engines
  • Its starting price will be almost $4,400 more than the 2024 model Explorer
'Hybrid is still available for Police Interceptor Utility because that's where the greatest demand is from our customers,' they said.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Just watched an ambulance clear a busy intersection, then proceeded forward a Tesla comes across at 45 mph. Driver has head down no hands on the wheel. Plows the front end of the ambulance. Take these pos off of the street. All the people that have gas vehicles were driving that dip wad wasn't and the car couldn't figure out there was an emergency vehicle .