OOPS, WINDMILLS FREEZE, NO POWER, MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCTION FAIL!

El Correcto

god is dead
i dont know but what i do know is this system has already warmed us 1 degree C, its set to warm us another 5 degrees which will make life miserable if not impossible. this system of throwing stuff away instead of fixing things or upgrading things doesnt work, and buying things all the time doesnt work.

arent renewables cheaper than fossil fuels?
If you’re afraid of warming Texas is about to double in temperature in one day.
we are going from 20 to 40!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

rickyb

they need another train to nowhere?
its pretty well known i think the country in general has bad public transport. my buddy lived in san fran vs here and he said its night and day. mind you he doesnt get justification for housing prices here vs there. i think big oil ripped up hte US tram system way back.

It will be fine

I think Ted Cruz is doing a great job of showing how stupid his voters are. He flies off to Cancun while they all freeze without power and he will still get all their votes. His complete distain for his constituents is a delight to see.

PT Car Washer

I think Ted Cruz is doing a great job of showing how stupid his voters are. He flies off to Cancun while they all freeze without power and he will still get all their votes. His complete distain for his constituents is a delight to see.
Sure he didn't leave to avoid prosecution for the January 6 insurrection?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like how he turned around and got a flight back after getting caught. He is so scummy and his voters will still defend him.
You just can’t help yourself. You have to defend the indefensible because he’s on “your team.” So pathetic.
Dang lady, you really have a lot of hate in your heart. I'll pray for you.

rickyb

yea ted is awful. a total politician

vantexan

As you sleep in your car and wait for the gym to open so you can shower, Ted flew down to Cancun for a vacation. His state is collapsing but he thought it was a great time for drinks by the pool.
I imagine a lot of wealthy people are doing similar. Didn't know his being in Texas would help. If it weren't for waiting for my credit card with new expiration date to be mailed I'd be in Mexico now too.

Texas proving for years theyre a fraud state. Texas you can bury wiring under ground. Texas not prepared for the future. You can’t get water? You just got snow, Texas is a disaster and the rest of the US says we won’t financially support your Republican in debt red state.