Organizing Amazon

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
From what I've witnessed, seen and heard, the Union officials neglect UPS Members along with others Members. How do they possibly think that they will organize UPS?

Trailer monkey

From what I've witnessed, seen and heard, the Union officials neglect UPS Members along with others Members. How do they possibly think that they will organize UPS?
I'm sure you meant to say Amazon. Unions don't organize workers, workers organize unions, the IBT and locals can only assist Amazon workers, if they want a union, they will have to do the tough, ground floor organizing inside the FC's, with the IBT working at the legal end on ULP complaints and bargaining unit certifications.

cachmeifucan

I thinks they voted the union down in Alabama a few months ago. I originally thought they must be slow but ups is giving wages higher than negotiated so teamsters better step up next contract. I want to see a pension increase and 1$ a hour raises.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I thinks they voted the union down in Alabama a few months ago. I originally thought they must be slow but ups is giving wages higher than negotiated so teamsters better step up next contract. I want to see a pension increase and 1$ a hour raises.
How is ups giving wages higher than negotiated?

The dollar sign goes in front. If you're making demands from people, it's better of you look like you have your * together.

I hope Amazon organizes.

On topic.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I'm not surprised. You think hills are mountains!
A609C013-1DAE-4088-930B-C5BE170E0F74.gif