Orlando night club shooting

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I just went out and bought extra ammo for my AR.

A 100 round box weighs about 4 pounds.

This terrorist had to have over 1000 rounds for that AR.

Does anyone know if he was shooting 5.56, 223 or 22LR?

5.56 and 223 would be too heavy to be effective with that much weight on him.

Oh Shoot

I have my .40 cal hk usp under my pillow...and I have my 12 gauge under my bed...I don't have 12 minutes to wait for the police to show up when someone is breaking into my house to steal my belongings and do harm to me and my girlfriend.
I have guns strategically hidden throughout my home so i and my family has access to defend ourselves when the need arises. One can never not be prepared.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"It appears that the shooter was inspired by various extremist information that was disseminated over the internet," Obama told reporters at the White House. "It does appear that at the last minute he announced allegiance to ISIL (Islamic State), but there is no direct evidence so far that he was directed."

What sites was he looking at that changed him ?
www.allthingsdemocrat.com
www.democraticunderground.com
www.democratictalkradio.com/links.html
Democrats.org
www.thedemocraticstrategist.org
front.moveon.org
www.pdamerica.org

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama: ‘No Clear Evidence’ Orlando Shooter Was Directed by Islamic State

Obama: ‘No Clear Evidence’ Orlando Shooter Was Directed by Islamic State

yet ...

FBI Director James Comey said on Monday that the terrorist who slaughtered 49 people at an Orlando nightclub showed “strong indications of radicalization” and was potentially inspired by “foreign terrorist organizations.

Court Documents, FBI Reveal New Details About Orlando Terrorist

and ...

Officials Work to Unravel Mystery Behind Orlando Gunman’s Two Trips to Saudi Arabia

Officials Work to Unravel Mystery Behind Orlando Gunman’s Two Trips to Saudi Arabia

Faceplanted

Don't know if it was discussed yet but one of the victims was a ups employee

The shooters dad has visited dc and met with politicians... This whole story stinks of missed opertunitys from the fbi

They keep taking away our rights and privacys to keep us "safe" but it doesn't work.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't know if it was discussed yet but one of the victims was a ups employee

The shooters dad has visited dc and met with politicians... This whole story stinks of missed opertunitys from the fbi

They keep taking away our rights and privacys to keep us "safe" but it doesn't work.
With BHO in office anyone in law enforcement knows that to accuse an muslim of anything is a career killer .
So one can assume that the main person who has blood on his hands is BHO.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I just went out and bought extra ammo for my AR.

A 100 round box weighs about 4 pounds.

This terrorist had to have over 1000 rounds for that AR.

Does anyone know if he was shooting 5.56, 223 or 22LR?

5.56 and 223 would be too heavy to be effective with that much weight on him.
I need to get some more .45LC .
To bad those online stores refuse my orders .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I own an AR15 (that I built myself) because of the POSSIBILITY that i might need it. The Bill of Rights, not "needs," permits it.

If things go bad in this country, or just locally, I, and people like me, will have adequate firearms with adequate bullet capacity to defend ourselves from those (including our own government) that are committing violent acts against our families and communities. They will likely have "assault rifles." We shouldn't be stripped of that right because of nutjobs (such as the gay club shooter) that exist. We should retain that right because of the fact that people like that exist.
Do all hillbillies have AR-15's?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
First, let's let the FBI and various agencies do their job before we start speculating about all of this. One thing is clear, this could happen anywhere at anytime.

Guns are an issue but more importantly extremism is the problem. When you combine extremism and anger, violence erupts.

I own many guns. I do do legally. I also make sure to train with them and become proficient. I train with a guy who runs a school and is an ex SEAL. With any tool, understanding it comes down to training with it.

The guns and violence issue is such a broader issue than ban all guns. It has many elements that need to be addressed. Not 1 solution will fix this. It will take many different things on many different fronts.

Banning won't work. Prohibition didn't stop alcohol, only made it worse.

I live in south Florida. If a major category 5 comes through and causes major damage and problems with resources and recovery, looting and violence would follow. The police would not have the resources to stop it all. I would want to be prepared to protect my family and my home.
So you would shoot a looter for stealing your TV?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So you would shoot a looter for stealing your TV?
I'd shoot someone that steps into my house uninvited while my kids and wife were there and I didn't know what their intentions were. I'd have to size up the situation and person but if it was during a time of crisis and there was looting, violence etc.

I'd defend my family.