Orlando night club shooting

Johney

Pineapple King
How just saying in this time of crisis, tomorrow will be hell at work and management will not care and try to fired us for logistics problems. late air missed business and over allowed. we are all human and have families we take care of management just cares about themselves we should work together and with each other not against each other. It is what it is tho.#prayfororlando
Unless you have a run within a few blocks of Pulse this will not affect you. Late airs? Tell your sup before you leave you can't make them....problem solved,missed business? Again unless you deliver around Pulse no problem. Problems getting to your area? I assure you Orange is not the only road out of the Orlando hub. Management has a business to run that's their job your job is to tell them about possible service failures asap then there is no excuse for them to BLAME you. Something tells me you have not been a driver for very long. If you have......wow.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You mean you don't sleep with your gun, fondle it, and treat it better than your wife and kids? I am SHOCKED!

I have 3 guns for protection, don't read gun mags, belong to the NRA or have any special love for them. 2 of them were given to me (legally), and the other is one I bought about 20 years ago when someone was making threats against me.

The obsession with them is truly disturbing, and some of the folks on here know way too much to be casual owners. It's a lifestyle. And weird.
Reminds me of this new book called "I don't understand someone's 'lifestyle'....hence it must be weird and wrong."

By Everyone on the Internet

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1465826256421.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Orlando’s ‘Pulse’ Gay Bar Was a ‘Gun-Free Zone’ by State Law
Per Florida’s concealed carry law, those with a license to carry may not carry their firearms into an establishment that serves alcohol.
The state statute that covers the license to carry a weapon, Title XLVI Chapter 790, clearly states that guns are not permitted in bars.

Section (12)(a) tells concealed carry license holders that “A license issued under this section does not authorize any person to openly carry a handgun or carry a concealed weapon or firearm into: Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose.”

oldngray

nowhere special
Orlando’s ‘Pulse’ Gay Bar Was a ‘Gun-Free Zone’ by State Law
Per Florida’s concealed carry law, those with a license to carry may not carry their firearms into an establishment that serves alcohol.
The state statute that covers the license to carry a weapon, Title XLVI Chapter 790, clearly states that guns are not permitted in bars.

Section (12)(a) tells concealed carry license holders that “A license issued under this section does not authorize any person to openly carry a handgun or carry a concealed weapon or firearm into: Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose.”

Imagine how different the outcome would have been if any of the victims had been armed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love it...five hundred posts, most of which are discussions of different types of ammo vis-a-vis different types of guns.

Way cool kids, way cool.

Hence my comment that these folks probably sleep with their guns, since they love them above all else. Sick.

Overpaid Union Thug

Hence my comment that these folks probably sleep with their guns, since they love them above all else. Sick.
Some people do sleep with their guns. Or at least have them really close to where they sleep. There's nothing sick about wanting to, and actually being prepared to, defend one's self and family. You can rely on your local police to be there to do your job for you. The rest of us know better.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Some people do sleep with their guns. Or at least have them really close to where they sleep. There's nothing sick about wanting to, and actually being prepared to, defend one's self and family. You can rely on your local police to be there to do your job for you. The rest of us know better.
I have my .40 cal hk usp under my pillow...and I have my 12 gauge under my bed...I don't have 12 minutes to wait for the police to show up when someone is breaking into my house to steal my belongings and do harm to me and my girlfriend.