Orlando night club shooting

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Omar Mateen terrorized his Florida grade school by threatening to go on a shooting spree ... according to multiple former classmates.

5th grade classmate Leslie Hall tells us Mateen told a group of kids at Mariposa Elementary he was going to bring a gun to school and kill everyone. She says it was not received as a joke and the kids immediately told a teacher, and Mateen was suspended for 2 weeks.

Hall doesn't recall exactly what prompted the threat, but does remember her mom having multiple meetings with the school faculty about Mateen's constant bullying of her and other students.

The behavior issues continued into middle school ... according to Hall and other classmates who say he threw chairs and spat at teachers.

As it's been reported ... Mateen also shocked high school classmates on 9/11 by bragging that Osama bin Laden was his uncle.

Mateen's former classmates all agreed the warning signs were abundant at an early age ... and they all wished more had been done in terms of discipline or counseling.

We reached out to the school district ... they didn't want to comment. (TMZ)

moreluck

golden ticket member
TMZ---when all of the respected news sources decline to dig for useless background material.
So you're saying this isn't true ???? The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. TMZ also reported the Orlando Shooting...was that untrue too. This man/kid was whacko and everyone along the way was too p.c. to do anything about it. He also cheered at 9-11. Is that a lie too?
In case you haven't noticed there are no more "respected" news sources anymore.

Even Katie Couric has been caught a few times recently falsifying the interviews she does.......

bbsam

Staff member
I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...
That's all well and good until...

You find out that your hottie wife is banging the pool boy, your football star son "comes out of the closet", your boss fires you, your princess daughter is strung out on heroine or any other everyday occurrences. At that point, I'm not sure what happens next and from what I've seen of irrational humans, I don't believe you do either.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's all well and good until...

You find out that your hottie wife is banging the pool boy, your football star son "comes out of the closet", your boss fires you, your princess daughter is strung out on heroine or any other everyday occurrences. At that point, I'm not sure what happens next and from what I've seen of irrational humans, I don't believe you do either.
image.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
n
Omar Mateen terrorized his Florida grade school by threatening to go on a shooting spree ... according to multiple former classmates.

5th grade classmate Leslie hall tells us Mateen told a group of kids at Mariposa Elementary he was going to bring a gun to school and kill everyone. She says it was not received as a joke and the kids immediately told a teacher, and Mateen was suspended for 2 weeks.

hall doesn't recall exactly what prompted the threat, but does remember her mom having multiple meetings with the school faculty about Mateen's constant bullying of her and other students.

The behavior issues continued into middle school ... according to hall and other classmates who say he threw chairs and spat at teachers.

As it's been reported ... Mateen also shocked high school classmates on 9/11 by bragging that Osama bin Laden was his uncle.

Mateen's former classmates all agreed the warning signs were abundant at an early age ... and they all wished more had been done in terms of discipline or counseling.

We reached out to the school district ... they didn't want to comment. (TMZ)

Dear NRA and Crazy Old Person,

I want to thank you and your lobbying efforts that allowed me to buy an AR15 even though I am bat sheet crazy, conflicted about my sexuality, and possessed by the hateful ideology of ISIS. Yes, even though I'm nuts, and on the FBI radar, the NRA loves my freedom so much (and my money) that I should still be allowed to have as many guns as I want. Even though I hate America, what a great country!!

It made me feel good to kill all of those homos because I can't figure out if I actually am one myself. You see, my father wants to have all of them killed, which he will when he someday becomes president of Afghanistan.

I also want to thank good Republicans like the Crazy Old Person who both love their guns and the NRA, and are so stupid as to give a crazed radical :censored2: like me the weapons and ammunition I need to please both Allah and myself. I guess Dad is pretty proud too.

I am very happy here in Heaven with my 72 virgin goats and sheep....not men or young boys?! I love you Republicans, and I love you NRA!! I hate America and I hate myself because I like men...a lot.

Allah Akbar.

Love,
Omar Mateen

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Dear NRA and Crazy Old Person,

I want to thank you and your lobbying efforts that allowed me to buy an AR15 even though I am bat sheet crazy, conflicted about my sexuality, and possessed by the hateful ideology of ISIS. Yes, even though I'm nuts, and on the FBI radar, the NRA loves my freedom so much (and my money) that I should still be allowed to have as many guns as I want. Even though I hate America, what a great country!!

It made me feel good to kill all of those homos because I can't figure out if I actually am one myself. You see, my father wants to have all of them killed, which he will when he someday becomes president of Afghanistan.

I also want to thank good Republicans like the Crazy Old Person who both love their guns and the NRA, and are so stupid as to give a crazed radical :censored2: like me the weapons and ammunition I need to please both Allah and myself. I guess Dad is pretty proud too.

I am very happy here in Heaven with my 72 virgin goats and sheep. I love you Republicans, and I love you NRA!! I hate America and I hate myself because I like men.

Allah Akbar.

Love,
Omar Mateen

Bat :censored2: crazy? Of course he was a Democrat.