Orlando night club shooting

oldngray

nowhere special
Despite What You’ve Heard, the Orlando Terrorist Did Not Use an AR-15 in Attack
The terrorist was actually armed with a Sig Sauer MCX carbine. Bearing Arms’ Bob Owens has more details about the firearm and how it relates to an AR-15:

The rifle used by the Islamist terrorist in Orlando was instead a Sig Sauer MCX carbine, a modular, multi-caliber (able to swap to different calibers, including 5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, and 7.62×39) rifle system that sometimes utilizes STANAG magazines common to more than 60 different firearms, but otherwise has no major parts that interface with AR-15s in any way, shape or form.

Oh Shoot

n

Dear NRA and Crazy Old Person,

I want to thank you and your lobbying efforts that allowed me to buy an AR15 even though I am bat sheet crazy, conflicted about my sexuality, and possessed by the hateful ideology of ISIS. Yes, even though I'm nuts, and on the FBI radar, the NRA loves my freedom so much (and my money) that I should still be allowed to have as many guns as I want. Even though I hate America, what a great country!!

It made me feel good to kill all of those homos because I can't figure out if I actually am one myself. You see, my father wants to have all of them killed, which he will when he someday becomes president of Afghanistan.

I also want to thank good Republicans like the Crazy Old Person who both love their guns and the NRA, and are so stupid as to give a crazed radical :censored2: like me the weapons and ammunition I need to please both Allah and myself. I guess Dad is pretty proud too.

I am very happy here in Heaven with my 72 virgin goats and sheep....not men or young boys?! I love you Republicans, and I love you NRA!! I hate America and I hate myself because I like men...a lot.

Allah Akbar.

Love,
Omar Mateen
Feel better?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The terrorist was actually armed with a Sig Sauer MCX carbine. Bearing Arms’ Bob Owens has more details about the firearm and how it relates to an AR-15:

The rifle used by the Islamist terrorist in Orlando was instead a Sig Sauer MCX carbine, a modular, multi-caliber (able to swap to different calibers, including 5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, and 7.62×39) rifle system that sometimes utilizes STANAG magazines common to more than 60 different firearms, but otherwise has no major parts that interface with AR-15s in any way, shape or form.

Jesus, who cares except you gun nuts? THE POINT is that a nut job got a powerful gun because the NRA and Republicans didn't want to rob him of his freedom to own one. Nice that you have all of those hot, horny stats about the weapon that give you wackos wood when you read them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Jesus, who cares except you gun nuts? THE POINT is that a nut job got a powerful gun because the NRA and Republicans didn't want to rob him of his freedom to own one. Nice that you have all of those hot, horny stats about the weapon that give you wackos wood when you read them.

You just can't stand facts can you?

Oh Shoot

It seems you get all hot n horny and a little woody with your posts

Maybe they should ban fertilizer so people can't make bombs , like in the Oklahoma city bombings ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
n

Dear NRA and Crazy Old Person,

I want to thank you and your lobbying efforts that allowed me to buy an AR15 even though I am bat sheet crazy, conflicted about my sexuality, and possessed by the hateful ideology of ISIS. Yes, even though I'm nuts, and on the FBI radar, the NRA loves my freedom so much (and my money) that I should still be allowed to have as many guns as I want. Even though I hate America, what a great country!!

It made me feel good to kill all of those homos because I can't figure out if I actually am one myself. You see, my father wants to have all of them killed, which he will when he someday becomes president of Afghanistan.

I also want to thank good Republicans like the Crazy Old Person who both love their guns and the NRA, and are so stupid as to give a crazed radical :censored2: like me the weapons and ammunition I need to please both Allah and myself. I guess Dad is pretty proud too.

I am very happy here in Heaven with my 72 virgin goats and sheep....not men or young boys?! I love you Republicans, and I love you NRA!! I hate America and I hate myself because I like men...a lot.

Allah Akbar.

Love,
Omar Mateen
Stupid and old........are you a minion for TOS ?? Same M.O.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He was able to purchase his weapons after he passed a gov't imposed background check .

over9five

Staff member
Boggles my mind that there were HUNDREDS of people in that club, and not one had a gun.
I'm sure it is one of those "gun free zones", where wacko Dems like to go shoot people because they know they're unarmed.
You're a fool if you're not carrying in a gun free zone. It's a Libturd designed kill zone.